    Here is a look
    http://www.pipeshowsusa.com

    ---
    Ken Lamb, May 4, 2004

  2. Ken Lamb

    Pepperoni Guest

    Perhaps you could set a narrow table on the left side to prevent the gaps in
    your event schedules. Single column, and enough rows for all your events.
    You can add/remove rows when you update the events list.

    You just go to the "Insert Table" button, highlight the single column. (4x1
    table), drag the right margin back to a manageable width, and <right click
    the table>/ "insert row until you have the necessary length for all your
    events.

    You may find it easier to make a two (or three) column table, with larger
    cells on the right for your links. The left side would merely have more
    divisions for the events. (The two <or three> columns can have different
    sizes and number of rows)

    Once you develop something workable, do a save for a template. (will save
    repeating your effort). The color and size of the border is easily
    configured, and you can manipulate cell size and number easily. Drag the
    frame and add/remove cells.

    "Ken Lamb" <> wrote in message
    > Greetings,
    > I need to make a template that will have the buttons on the left, content

    in

    Pepperoni, May 4, 2004

  3. Ken Lamb

    Ken Lamb Guest