    plug anything in to them.

    Any suggestions?

    Ern'
    ernie entwhistle, Oct 8, 2003

  2. ernie entwhistle

    Harrison Guest

    The wiring for the ports is the same either way, so it will work but
    only at 1.1 speeds.

    Harrison, Oct 8, 2003

  3. Many thanx - I now have them functioning correctly. The case manufacturer
    had provided innacurate information on the connection instructions,possibly
    due to colur blindness of some Chinese technical author.Having said that,
    they can probably print the detail in English,much better than I could in
    Chinese! (lol) Ern.

    ernie entwhistle, Oct 8, 2003