    Can anyone help me with the front panel header connector positions?

    Cheers!

    Martin
    Marty, May 22, 2006

  2. Marty

    fred-bloggs Guest

    Marty <> wrote in news:4471976c$0$3652$:

    > Hello,
    >
    > A friend gave me the motherboard from his Acer Aspire SA20.
    >
    > I have built another computer with it but I'm trying to find a diagram
    > for the front panel header connector positions.
    >
    > There appears to be no available information or downloads from the Acer
    > website.
    >
    > I imagine the motherboard is an AOpen, the only markings on it are
    > "845GV-M2 REV:1.2" and "15-H85-011202".
    >
    > Can anyone help me with the front panel header connector positions?
    >
    > Cheers!
    >
    > Martin

    Does this look familiar?
    http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=653

    --
    fred
    fred-bloggs, May 22, 2006

  3. Marty

    Marty Guest

    fred-bloggs wrote:
    > Marty <> wrote in news:4471976c$0$3652$:
    >
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> A friend gave me the motherboard from his Acer Aspire SA20.
    >>
    >> I have built another computer with it but I'm trying to find a diagram
    >> for the front panel header connector positions.
    >>
    >> There appears to be no available information or downloads from the Acer
    >> website.
    >>
    >> I imagine the motherboard is an AOpen, the only markings on it are
    >> "845GV-M2 REV:1.2" and "15-H85-011202".
    >>
    >> Can anyone help me with the front panel header connector positions?
    >>
    >> Cheers!
    >>
    >> Martin
    >>

    > Does this look familiar?
    > http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=653

    After exhaustive search I have finally found it
    http://detail.zol.com.cn/picture_index_7/index68201.shtml .

    It appears to be an ECS EliteGroup motherboard. But a search of their
    website fails to find it!

    I will email them and ask for assistance.

    Thanks for your help.

    Marty
    Marty, May 22, 2006
  4. Marty

    Fred Guest

    Marty wrote:
    > fred-bloggs wrote:
    >> Marty <> wrote in
    >>> Hello,
    >>>
    >>> A friend gave me the motherboard from his Acer Aspire SA20.
    >>>
    >>> I have built another computer with it but I'm trying to find a
    >>> diagram for the front panel header connector positions.
    >>>
    >>> There appears to be no available information or downloads from the
    >>> Acer website.
    >>>
    >>> I imagine the motherboard is an AOpen, the only markings on it are
    >>> "845GV-M2 REV:1.2" and "15-H85-011202".
    >>>
    >>> Can anyone help me with the front panel header connector positions?
    >>>
    >>> Cheers!
    >>>
    >>> Martin
    >>>

    >> Does this look familiar?
    >> http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=653

    > After exhaustive search I have finally found it
    > http://detail.zol.com.cn/picture_index_7/index68201.shtml .
    >
    > It appears to be an ECS EliteGroup motherboard. But a search of their
    > website fails to find it!
    >
    > I will email them and ask for assistance.
    >
    > Thanks for your help.
    >
    > Marty

    Maybe it is the same as the m3
    http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWeb/Support/Pin_outHDDsupport.aspx?DetailID=465&MenuID=108&LanID=9
    Fred, May 22, 2006
  5. Marty

    Marty Guest

    Fred wrote:
    > Marty wrote:
    >> fred-bloggs wrote:
    >>> Marty <> wrote in

    >>> Does this look familiar?
    >>> http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=653

    >> After exhaustive search I have finally found it
    >> http://detail.zol.com.cn/picture_index_7/index68201.shtml .
    >>
    >> It appears to be an ECS EliteGroup motherboard. But a search of their
    >> website fails to find it!
    >>
    >> I will email them and ask for assistance.
    >>
    >> Thanks for your help.
    >>
    >> Marty

    > Maybe it is the same as the m3
    > http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWeb/Support/Pin_outHDDsupport.aspx?DetailID=465&MenuID=108&LanID=9

    Nah, it's not that one.

    Cheers
    Marty, May 22, 2006
  6. Marty

    Kenny Guest

    Try Belarc or Everest to identify the m/b then look for the manual.

    Kenny Cargill

    "Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs."

    Kenny, May 22, 2006