    Hi,
    I've lost the Tesco.net information page on our internet,
    can you help?

    Sarah Brown, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Sarah Brown

    nemo Guest

    Hi Sarah,

    Have you got your home page back yet, i.e. can you go to tesco.net?

    If you haven't got it back, can you go to any web pages like
    http://www.google.com ?

    Also can you please post your operating system Win98, WinME, Win2K
    (home or pro), WinXP (home or pro) and the browser you are using. Also
    if you get an error message, please post the message verbatim.

    To avoid spam, you should also munge your e-mail address, I would
    suggest that you change it to something like lid. For
    more information on munging your address see
    http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm

    Regards

    nemo

    nemo, Nov 7, 2003