Front of the Pacific Ocean

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Feb 22, 2011.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Feb 22, 2011

  2. mmyvusenet

    otter Guest

    On Feb 22, 12:58 pm, "mmyvusenet" <> wrote:
    > Hello:
    >
    > This weekend there was a strong sunshine and I took the opportunity to take
    > this picture in front of the Pacific Ocean:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5465454934/
    >
    > After the sun is almost in front of me but I wanted to also take this on
    > that other beach in Lima:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5462225603/
    >
    > Thanks for your comments.
    >
    > --
    > MMYVhttp://www.mmyv.com

    The second image is more interesting, but a bit washed out, and bad
    light. You should revisit the same location just before sunset.
    otter, Feb 23, 2011

  3. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "otter" escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:...

    On Feb 22, 12:58 pm, "mmyvusenet" <> wrote:
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> This weekend there was a strong sunshine and I took the opportunity to
    >> take
    >> this picture in front of the Pacific Ocean:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5465454934/
    >>
    >> After the sun is almost in front of me but I wanted to also take this on
    >> that other beach in Lima:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5462225603/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your comments.
    >>
    >> --
    >> MMYVhttp://www.mmyv.com

    > The second image is more interesting, but a bit washed out, and bad
    > light. You should revisit the same location just before sunset.

    Hello, thanks, I'll try to continue to use this time of summer to continue
    taking some interesting photos.

    By the way, recently, I took the opportunity to take this photo of the
    sunset in Lima:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5467304630/

    Thanks for your comments.

    --