    One more Q!!
    does it infect my home edition couse i just bought it and i dont wont to
    lose any thing
    =?Utf-8?B?V2l6em93?=, Dec 2, 2005

  2. It depends on how it is installed on your PC. If you choose a dual boot
    configuration, meaning you install Windows XP Professional x64 on another
    partition, you will end up having two different versions of Windows XP on
    your computer, but you are still able to boot into and use either. But once
    they are on separate partition, either won't affect the other.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 2, 2005