From the WP

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Jun 26, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Jun 26, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter, Jun 27, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    Mike Easter <> wrote in
    news::

    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> Hope this works.

    > It originated at Nick Anderson of/at the Houston Chronicle.
    >
    > Here it is without the flash or the ad

    Thanks. *That's much appreciated. I have to end task Firefox enough as it
    is.

    > http://blogs.chron.com/nickanderson/archives/and061810b2.html
    >
    > or http://snipr.com/y0gno

    Did you see the interview on CNN with the survivor of the rig who's suing
    the relevant parties? They had no interest in anything but getting as much
    oil out as quickly as possible. Just like now.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jun 27, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 6/26/2010 6:27 PM Just to please that super-ego, Mike Easter wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> Hope this works.

    > It originated at Nick Anderson of/at the Houston Chronicle.
    >
    > Here it is without the flash or the ad
    >
    > http://blogs.chron.com/nickanderson/archives/and061810b2.html
    >
    > or http://snipr.com/y0gno

    Thanks Mike Easter, nicer looking also. <g>

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Jun 27, 2010