From the really stupid cops department

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Mar 11, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    Just seen on fox reality tv was a nice little segment that goes to prove
    how ideally our state troopers are trained and educated.

    As the officer's own video camera captured him being such a nice guy and
    all, it's no wonder the department fired his ass and he got sued for his
    actions.

    The crime? A sixty year old black woman failed to use her turn signal.
    The lady finally pulls over after 8 miles worth of lights and siren. This
    causes the trooper to be totally pissed off. In the video we see him
    approaching the vehicle with weapon drawn.

    "Get out of the damn car. Shut the damn engine off and toss the keys out
    the window. Do it now!"
    "I'm sorry sir, my seatbelt is still on."
    "Get out of the damned car!"

    The trooper finally wrestles the elderly lady out of the car, throws her to
    the ground and slaps the cuffs on her.

    Yes sir. This goes to prove our finest police officers are highly trained
    and educated.

    richard, Mar 11, 2010

  2. richard

    Mike Yetto Guest

    richard <> writes and having writ moves on.
    > Just seen on fox reality tv was a nice little segment that goes to prove
    > how ideally our state troopers are trained and educated.
    >
    > As the officer's own video camera captured him being such a nice guy and
    > all, it's no wonder the department fired his ass and he got sued for his
    > actions.
    >
    > The crime? A sixty year old black woman failed to use her turn signal.
    > The lady finally pulls over after 8 miles worth of lights and siren. This
    > causes the trooper to be totally pissed off. In the video we see him
    > approaching the vehicle with weapon drawn.
    >
    > "Get out of the damn car. Shut the damn engine off and toss the keys out
    > the window. Do it now!"
    > "I'm sorry sir, my seatbelt is still on."
    > "Get out of the damned car!"
    >
    > The trooper finally wrestles the elderly lady out of the car, throws her to
    > the ground and slaps the cuffs on her.
    >
    > Yes sir. This goes to prove our finest police officers are highly trained
    > and educated.

    So, from this alone you have deduced that this officer is at the
    pinnacle of his profession and all law enforcement officers are
    at his level or below.

    Mike "brilliant work, RtS" Yetto
    In practice they are not.

    Mike Yetto, Mar 11, 2010

  3. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 22:23:16 -0700, richard wrote:

    > fox reality

    Now *that's* a contradiction in terms if ever I saw one.

    --
    "I can tell you how to become a millionaire in as much time as it takes
    a woman to have a baby. One catch: the nine-month plan ends in a funeral."

    Aardvark, Mar 11, 2010
  4. "§nühw¤£f" <> via

    > [...]

    STFU! You're such a retarded-petard.

    (Next time it has a 911, it should dial "1-800-Tech-Support-in-India")

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ! So...
    what are your other 2 wishes?

    Repent! The end is near....
    So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 11, 2010
  5. richard <> via

    > Just seen on fox reality tv was a nice little segment that goes to prove
    > how ideally our state troopers are trained and educated.
    >
    > As the officer's own video camera captured him being such a nice guy and
    > all, it's no wonder the department fired his ass and he got sued for his
    > actions.
    >
    > The crime? A sixty year old black woman failed to use her turn signal.
    > The lady finally pulls over after 8 miles worth of lights and siren.
    > This causes the trooper to be totally pissed off. In the video we see
    > him approaching the vehicle with weapon drawn.
    >
    > "Get out of the damn car. Shut the damn engine off and toss the keys out
    > the window. Do it now!"
    > "I'm sorry sir, my seatbelt is still on."
    > "Get out of the damned car!"
    >
    > The trooper finally wrestles the elderly lady out of the car, throws her
    > to the ground and slaps the cuffs on her.
    >
    > Yes sir. This goes to prove our finest police officers are highly
    > trained and educated.

    Did you forgetto poastify the link, or are you just trippin' again?

    Remember that leetle gurl on the scary movie show who saw the boogermens
    in her TV and says "Their back". Whaa??? What's so scary about a back?
    Baby Got Back. Who's even ascareed of that?

    The whole planit have ben dummed doun by the publik skoolz since the blacks
    started riding the buses. You can give thems a edumacation but you can't
    take away the jungle drums and spears. And then they burn the shit down on
    their own neighborhoods and loot their mamas... Yippie kie yay, that'll
    show the white devil slavemasters. We're not gonna take it anymore!

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ! So...
    what are your other 2 wishes?

    Repent! The end is near....
    So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 11, 2010
  6. In message <Xns9D387C02BEA8FBuckyGram@207.246.207.169>, Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > richard <> via
    >
    > > Just seen on fox reality tv was a nice little segment that goes to prove
    > > how ideally our state troopers are trained and educated.
    > >
    > > As the officer's own video camera captured him being such a nice guy and
    > > all, it's no wonder the department fired his ass and he got sued for his
    > > actions.
    > >
    > > The crime? A sixty year old black woman failed to use her turn signal.
    > > The lady finally pulls over after 8 miles worth of lights and siren.
    > > This causes the trooper to be totally pissed off. In the video we see
    > > him approaching the vehicle with weapon drawn.
    > >
    > > "Get out of the damn car. Shut the damn engine off and toss the keys out
    > > the window. Do it now!"
    > > "I'm sorry sir, my seatbelt is still on."
    > > "Get out of the damned car!"
    > >
    > > The trooper finally wrestles the elderly lady out of the car, throws her
    > > to the ground and slaps the cuffs on her.
    > >
    > > Yes sir. This goes to prove our finest police officers are highly
    > > trained and educated.

    > Did you forgetto poastify the link, or are you just trippin' again?
    >
    > Remember that leetle gurl on the scary movie show who saw the boogermens
    > in her TV and says "Their back". Whaa??? What's so scary about a back?
    > Baby Got Back. Who's even ascareed of that?
    >
    > The whole planit have ben dummed doun by the publik skoolz since the blacks
    > started riding the buses. You can give thems a edumacation but you can't
    > take away the jungle drums and spears. And then they burn the shit down on
    > their own neighborhoods and loot their mamas... Yippie kie yay, that'll
    > show the white devil slavemasters. We're not gonna take it anymore!
    >
    > HTH.

    Man, you are one RACIST motherfucker.

    Did a black man make a mean face at you once years ago?

    0_o

    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/
    Cash for *who*?
    http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 11, 2010
  7. Giving some due attenshun to retarded-petards:

    §ñühw¤£f <> via eternal-september.org:

    > <PHEWIIEEE! LOADED GERIATRIC-DIAPER STENCH!>

    phewiiee! (Glad that's over...)

    White[ish], On-Welfare, Broke, Stupid, Smelly and Rude...
    It's the new "Nigger" for the 21st Century!

    And the cops know it... Even the black cops whack the
    occasional uppity jungle-bunny spear-chunker 9-totin'
    pimpin' watermelon-lipped moufy-mo-fo... it's the
    American way. America, love it or go back to Africa!

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
    that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket;

    Repent! The end is near....
    So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 12, 2010
  8. "§nühw¤£f" <> via 216.196.97.142:

    > fear of blacks,
    >
    > pussy.

    TMI - and you are a racist who calls others racist
    to divert focus from your racist nature and smelly
    loaded geriatric diaper devices which you reuse
    to save money for buying crystal-meth to smoke
    in your crack pipe made from coke cans and steel wool
    and then claim they won't give you extra food stamps
    because everyone's such a racist. You are a racist punk.

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 12, 2010
  9. "§nühw¤£f" <> via

    > I like you...

    You're such a retarded homo-seesy-stalker...

    <pro bono> Get some help for that. </pro bono>

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 13, 2010
  10. "§nühw¤£f" <> via

    > Obviously my dumpy-brain is on retarded-loop playback...

    Get some help when Uncle Tom Obama gets you some
    welfare health-care stamps for all his peoples
    too lazy to get a job. Or ask your ACORN rep.

    HTH

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 13, 2010
  11. richard

    POGO PUNY Guest

    In article <Xns9D3A56FB3A417BuckyGram@216.151.153.166>,
    Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote:

    > "§nühw¤£f" <> via
    > >
    > > I like you...

    > You're such a retarded homo-seesy-stalker...

    Apparently u realize and admit that u are a HOMO BITCH BOi

    POGO PUNY, Mar 13, 2010
  12. §ñühw¤£f, Mar 13, 2010
  13. POGONE "PEE-PEE-PANTS" PUNY PENIS <> PENNED :

    > Apparently u realize and admit that u are a HOMO BITCH BOi

    It must be really painful to be you.

    Too bad, your misery is your
    own earned universal justice.
    And then you die. Miserably.

    And have a nice day.

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 14, 2010
  14. §ñühw¤£f <> PENNED :

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 14, 2010
  15. §ñühw¤£f, Mar 14, 2010
  16. §ñühw¤£f <> flips h/er/is old-man-boob
    sweat whilst banging on its mama's keyboard undistracted
    by its own snot-bubbles and eye-boogers just to say this:

    > Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >>
    >> And have a nice day.
    >>

    > Well gosh! Thanks....just thanks...despite all you've been
    > through and you can still find it in yourself to promote
    > good vibes. > > ^_^

    I AM, after all, the "good vibe" master, the bringer of "good vibes",
    God's gift of "good vibes" to all the territories and Universes, yea,
    the veritable "good-vibes-enator"! You're welcome, I'm sure.
    Or possibly not so much...

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 15, 2010
  17. "§nühw¤£f" <> via

    > Hook > Line > [whoaaaaa... i'm a] Stinker
    >
    > ^_^

    IAWTP! As would most.

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 15, 2010
  18. <WHOMP-A-RETARD!>

    "§nüh-POO-POO-PANTS-w¤£f" <> snotbubbled
    this via news:Xns9D3CA59D1E86Fsnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142:

    > [Attempted Deja-Dookie-Sandwich-wif-Its-Mama Censored...]

    </WHOMP-A-RETARD!>

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 16, 2010
  19. §ñühw¤£f, Mar 16, 2010
  20. richard

    POGO PUNY Guest

    In article <Xns9D3D66C4B6B45BuckyGram@207.246.207.189>,
    wrote:

    > I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
    > that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket;

    IT is u'r mommy's FILLED STINKING DIAPER u DISEASED BITCH

    POGO PUNY, Mar 16, 2010