from the far west

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by rBob James, Nov 2, 2003.

  1. rBob James

    rBob James Guest

    Hello, this has been some summer and fall, starting with our trip to NFL
    with you. During the recent rains, I finally got around to editing and
    transferring to VHS my videos. I just finished a second book on the history
    of NFL and currently am reding a book about Labrador by a fellow whose
    Fahter was a Doctor and Mother a nurse with the Grenfel Foundation there.

    You has undoubtedly heard about our drought and then rains. Actually in
    Nanaimo, we were never shoprt of water, our golf course has never been
    greener than last summer. The rains of course, wer welcome but the was no
    threat of flooding here. We were lucky our family get together in Whistler
    was on the Thanksgiving weekend. We had our first frost delay last Friday. I
    think this summer was the first time since I retired that I missed 6
    continuos weeks of golf, and it didn't help my handcap.

    I have been very busy putting the garden to bed, every year the task seems
    more ardous. Still have the dahlias to dig up and probably one more lawn
    mowing, mostly to clean up the last of the leaves. We are in full swinging
    with winter activities, dancing, brdge, theartre, ect.

    Hope are all well, sincerely, Bob.

    rBob James, Nov 2, 2003

  2. rBob James

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as rBob James continued:

    > Hello, this has been some summer and fall, starting with our trip to
    > NFL with you. During the recent rains, I finally got around to
    > editing and transferring to VHS my videos. I just finished a second
    > book on the history of NFL and currently am reding a book about
    > Labrador by a fellow whose Fahter was a Doctor and Mother a nurse
    > with the Grenfel Foundation there.
    >
    > You has undoubtedly heard about our drought and then rains. Actually
    > in Nanaimo, we were never shoprt of water, our golf course has never
    > been greener than last summer. The rains of course, wer welcome but
    > the was no threat of flooding here. We were lucky our family get
    > together in Whistler was on the Thanksgiving weekend. We had our
    > first frost delay last Friday. I think this summer was the first time
    > since I retired that I missed 6 continuos weeks of golf, and it
    > didn't help my handcap.
    >
    > I have been very busy putting the garden to bed, every year the task
    > seems more ardous. Still have the dahlias to dig up and probably one
    > more lawn mowing, mostly to clean up the last of the leaves. We are
    > in full swinging with winter activities, dancing, brdge, theartre,
    > ect.
    >
    > Hope are all well, sincerely, Bob.

    Hey Bob!

    Yeah, we've had summer and fall, amazing coincidence ! What's cookier is
    that it was the same last year and the year before. Not sure about the
    year before that though. That trip to the NFL was OK, but a bit of a
    letdown for me personally. I honestly thought that we were visiting
    Nebraska Fantasy Land, which explains the handcuffs and vibrator in my
    bag. Anyway, how are you getting on with the Spot the Dog books ? I
    /knew/ they'd be right up your street !!

    Anyway, I thought you'd sorted the garden thing out with those old
    people ? I know some of them were ill all last winter after they ate
    those bulbs and tubers they dug up, but I didn't realise there were none
    left now. Never mind, it'll do you good. Maybe that useless wife of
    yours could be persuaded to put that bottle down and help. Is she still
    allowed into the Bridge club after the thing with the marked cards ? I
    thought that was the night she got thrown through the window ? Must have
    been the whist drive then.

    It must be a pain having to drive so far to the theatre now that you
    can't go into the Locarno. Did you ever discover how she ended up doing
    a dump on the stage ? Surely the signs to the restrooms are clearly
    marked ? Still, it must have been amusing seeing her face in the papers
    the next morning. Just unfortunate that that scene was set in a golf
    club locker room. Those shower tiles look just like the ones in your
    bathroom.

    Oh well, give her all my love when she wakes up, and don't forget to
    keep hiding the bottles !!
    --
    slumpy
    I live to blink; I blink to live.