    lots of details is good for me!!!!

    thanks
    Terry

    Terry, Apr 30, 2007

  2. Terry

    CBIC Guest

    "Terry" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > can someone eloborate more on what one should do, for exams, to get the
    > MCSA
    > after completing 70-271 and 70-272?
    > lots of details is good for me!!!!
    >
    > thanks
    > Terry

    You can find this info for yourself with a little research. Try going to
    www.microsoft.com/learning and have a look around. The ability to research
    is probably the most important skill to have to be successful in IT.

    CBIC, Apr 30, 2007

  3. Terry

    RemoteShark Guest

    I see is a huge pattern of the same questions being asked. We should have a
    fixed newsgroup for FAQ. The first part of the MCDST study is to learn how to
    find information. The basic skill to be a good MCP, as CBIC decribes it. It
    is all OK to ask, but sometimes its just gets to the point, if these people
    even tried to look?

    M. Alligood has put in a lot of work into creating his classroom
    blog/website and additionally the huge amount of info on the Microsoft site
    aswell.

    People the info is there, you just need to click a bit more!

    RemoteShark MCP

    RemoteShark, Apr 30, 2007
  4. Robert Williams [CertGuard], Apr 30, 2007