    course.

    Many thanks

    Julian
    julian bradley, Jun 8, 2004

  2. julian bradley

    Unk Guest

    On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 22:12:07 +0100, "julian bradley"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi Ocean
    >
    >I will be sending some uptodate photos for your records soon.
    >I would be grateful if you could send me some details on the one day models
    >course.
    >
    >I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    >
    >Many thanks
    >
    >Julian

    Hi Julian

    This is a plain text, non-binary, newsgroup. Please do not post photos
    here. Thank you.

    Here are some details on the one day models you asked for.
    http://tinyurl.com/3yxym
    Unk, Jun 9, 2004

  3. julian bradley

    Boomer Guest

    "julian bradley" <> wrote:

    > Hi Ocean
    >
    > I will be sending some uptodate photos for your records soon.
    > I would be grateful if you could send me some details on the one
    > day models course.
    >
    > I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > Julian

    Hi Julian

    I don't think you'll find Ocean here.

    You're posting from the past, BTW. But you'll never see this, will
    you.

    Have a nice day.
    Boomer, Jun 9, 2004
  4. Boomer wrote:

    > "julian bradley" <> wrote:

    >> Hi Ocean

    >> I will be sending some uptodate photos for your records soon.
    >> I would be grateful if you could send me some details on the one
    >> day models course.

    >> I look forward to hearing from you soon.

    >> Many thanks

    >> Julian

    > Hi Julian

    > I don't think you'll find Ocean here.

    Yet, ironically, Julian's software skills do seem to be well
    below C-level.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 9, 2004
  5. julian bradley

    Boomer Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >> "julian bradley" <> wrote:

    >>> Hi Ocean

    >>> I will be sending some uptodate photos for your records soon.
    >>> I would be grateful if you could send me some details on the one
    >>> day models course.

    >>> I look forward to hearing from you soon.

    >>> Many thanks

    >>> Julian

    >> Hi Julian

    >> I don't think you'll find Ocean here.

    > Yet, ironically, Julian's software skills do seem to be well
    > below C-level.

    And that's not a whale of a story.
    Boomer, Jun 9, 2004
  6. julian bradley

    Pool Champ Guest

    "julian bradley" wrote in message

    > Hi Ocean
    >
    > I will be sending some uptodate photos for your records soon.
    > I would be grateful if you could send me some details on the one day

    models
    > course.
    >
    > I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > Julian

    Julian, after you have done your modeling course and have had some photo's
    taken, put a link to them here so we can see what a pretty boy you are....
    PC

    Pool Champ, Jun 10, 2004