    AMD Athlon 64 +3200, 2,21GHz 1,25 GiB ram.

    I wont it to work for its best?? *LOL*
    Like everybody els wont.
    =?Utf-8?B?V2l6em93?=, Dec 3, 2005

  2. Its not matter of works better, but you have the primary component that
    supports the operating system which your processor "AMD Athlon 64 +3200", I
    would make sure that all my other peripheral devices such as your Printer,
    Scanner (unlikely) are also compatible or at least have drivers you can
    download to enable compatibility with Windows XP Professional x64. The same
    goes for applications, 16 bit applications are not supported on Windows x64,
    so if you have any legacy games or apps you can't do without, you might want
    to think about your investment in Windows x64. Also, some 32 bit
    applications use 16 bit installers and uninstallers which makes it just as
    incompatible as a 16 bit application.

    I would recommend giving the trial a try before going all the way and see if
    it meets your needs, but your Specs so far is very good to run the OS:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/evaluation/trial.mspx
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 3, 2005

  3. Oki thank u very much F the help. Know i know that i don´t need it right know
    THOU. It is a god program wish eill run in the future. I think Thats what i
    understud and i hopefully thank u.

    =?Utf-8?B?V2l6em93?=, Dec 3, 2005
  4. It will continue to get better over time as developers begin to develop and
    compile their applications for it. Probably Windows XP Professional x64 will
    not experience the joys of it all since Windows Vista is coming out next
    year and will be available in both 32/64 bit versions for all editions.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 3, 2005