From Dubai with Love:

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by *Less*, Jan 28, 2009.

  1. *Less*

    *Less* Guest

    This is a very interesting commentary.

    - Gail

    IT'S SPOKEN IN 'ARABIC' BUT THE TEXT IS IN PRINT UNDER THE
    SPEAKER.)

    It is extremely surprising that the Arab financed TV station
    in Dubai would allow this to air. Be sure and watch this, it is so powerful I have
    no doubt she now has very large price on her head. I also have no doubt it won't
    be on the net very long. She is one impressive woman.

    Here is a powerful and amazing statement on Al Jazeera
    television. The woman is Wafa Sultan, an Arab-American psychologist from Los
    Angeles . I would suggest watching it ASAP because I don't know how long the link
    will be active. This film clip should be shown around the world repeatedly!

    CLICK:
    http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1050wmv&ak
    *Less*, Jan 28, 2009

  2. *Less*

    Parabellum Guest

    "*Less*" <**> wrote in message

    > This is a very interesting commentary.
    >

    > - Gail
    >

    > IT'S SPOKEN IN 'ARABIC' BUT

    Fair dinkum.
    Parabellum, Jan 28, 2009

  3. *Less*

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About This Time And Date In History *Less* Stumbled Over To The
    Keyboard And Pecked Out The Following::
    > This is a very interesting commentary.
    >

    > - Gail
    >

    > IT'S SPOKEN IN 'ARABIC' BUT THE TEXT IS IN
    > PRINT UNDER THE SPEAKER.)
    >
    > It is extremely surprising that the Arab
    > financed TV station in Dubai would allow this to air. Be sure and
    > watch this, it is so powerful I have no doubt she now has very large
    > price on her head. I also have no doubt it won't be on the net very
    > long. She is one impressive woman.
    >
    > Here is a powerful and amazing statement on Al
    > Jazeera television. The woman is Wafa Sultan, an Arab-American
    > psychologist from Los Angeles . I would suggest watching it ASAP
    > because I don't know how long the link will be active. This film clip
    > should be shown around the world repeatedly!
    >

    > CLICK:
    > http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1050wmv&ak

    The poor woman is pissed and living in the dark, and still wouldn't
    be able to see if someone turned the lights on.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Old Gringo, Jan 29, 2009
  4. *Less*

    *Less* Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message ..
    > On Or About This Time And Date In History *Less* Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    > Pecked Out The Following::

    >> This is a very interesting commentary.

    > The poor woman is pissed and living in the dark, and still wouldn't be able to see
    > if someone turned the lights on.

    I wuold be also scared to have that Lady as a wife, suppose I forget to wash dishes,
    vacuum the floors, or the laundry, I just don't want to think about the consequences.

    *Less*

    *Less*, Jan 29, 2009
  5. *Less*

    Parabellum Guest

    "*Less*" <**> wrote in message

    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message ..
    >> On Or About This Time And Date In History *Less* Stumbled Over To
    >> The Keyboard And Pecked Out The Following::

    >>> This is a very interesting commentary.

    >> The poor woman is pissed and living in the dark, and still wouldn't
    >> be able to see if someone turned the lights on.

    > I wuold be also scared to have that Lady as a wife, suppose I forget
    > to wash dishes, vacuum the floors, or the laundry, I just don't want
    > to think about the consequences.
    > *Less*
    >
    >> --
    >> Old Gringo
    >> Just West Of Nowhere
    >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >> http://www.NuBoy-Industries.comm

    She's harmless - she crying out to be gagged, I mean, gagging for a cry -
    she is truly frustrated and desperate.
    Parabellum, Jan 29, 2009