From Cape Wrath to Rattray Head including Orkney.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ®nevillenevilleson®, Dec 1, 2005.

  1. And of course more,

    Inshore Waters Forecast to 12 miles offshore from 1700 UTC to 1700 UTC.

    From Cape Wrath to Rattray Head including Orkney.

    24 hour forecast:
    Wind: southeast 5 to 7.
    Weather: occasional rain.
    Visibility: moderate.
    Sea State: moderate or rough.
    Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    Wind: east or southeast 5 to 7.
    Weather: rain at times.
    Visibility: moderate.
    Sea State: rough.
    Rattray Head to Berwick on Tweed.

    24 hour forecast:
    Wind: southeast 5 to 7.
    Weather: rain at times.
    Visibility: moderate.
    Sea State: moderate or rough.
    Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    Wind: east or southeast 5 to 7, becoming cyclonic 3 or 4 in south.
    Weather: rain at times.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: rough.
    Berwick on Tweed to Whitby.

    24 hour forecast:
    Wind: southeast 5 to 7, occasionally reaching gale 8.
    Weather: rain at times.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: moderate or rough.
    Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    Wind: east or southeast 5 to 7 becoming cyclonic 3 or 4.
    Weather: rain at times.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: rough, locally moderate later.
    Whitby to the Wash.

    24 hour forecast:
    Wind: southeast 5 to 7, occasionally reaching gale 8.
    Weather: rain at times.
    Visibility: moderate.
    Sea State: moderate or rough.
    Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    Wind: southeast 6 to gale 8 veering southwest 4 or 5.
    Weather: rain or showers.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: rough becoming moderate.
    The Wash to North Foreland.

    24 hour forecast:
    Wind: south or southeast 5 to 7, occasionally gale 8.
    Weather: rain at times.
    Visibility: moderate.
    Sea State: moderate or rough.
    Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    Wind: southeast 6 to gale 8 veering southwest 5 or 6.
    Weather: rain or showers.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: rough becoming slight to moderate.
    North Foreland to Selsey Bill.

    24 hour forecast:
    Wind: south or southeast 6 to gale 8, perhaps severe gale 9 at times on
    Friday afternoon.
    Weather: rain at times.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: moderate or rough.
    Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    Wind: south 7 to severe gale 9 veering southwest 5 to 7.
    Weather: showers.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: rough or very rough.
    Selsey Bill to Lyme Regis.

    24 hour forecast:
    Wind: south or southeast 6 to gale 8, occasionally severe gale 9.
    Weather: rain or showers.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: rough or very rough.
    Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    Wind: west or southwest 6 to gale 8.
    Weather: showers.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: rough or very rough.
    Lyme Regis to Lands End including the Isles of Scilly.

    24 hour forecast:
    Wind: south or southeast 5 or 6 increasing southeast 7 to severe gale 9,
    becoming cyclonic on Friday.
    Weather: rain or showers.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: rough or very rough.
    Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    Wind: cyclonic becoming west or southwest 6 to gale 8.
    Weather: showers.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: rough or very rough.
    Lands End to St Davids Head including the Bristol Channel.

    24 hour forecast:
    Wind: southeast 4 or 5 increasing east or southeast 6 to gale 8, becoming
    cyclonic 5 to 7 on Friday.
    Weather: rain or showers.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: moderate or rough, becoming very rough in the south.
    Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    Wind: cyclonic becoming west or southwest 5 to 7, possibly gale 8 at first
    around Lands End.
    Weather: rain or showers.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: rough or very rough.
    St Davids Head to Colwyn Bay, including St Georges Channel.

    24 hour forecast:
    Wind: southeast 3 or 4 increasing east or southeast 6 or 7, backing
    northeast 4 or 5 on Friday.
    Weather: rain or showers.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: moderate or rough.
    Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    Wind: cyclonic becoming west or southwest 4 or 5.
    Weather: showers.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: moderate or rough.
    Colwyn Bay to the Mull of Galloway including the Isle of Man.

    24 hour forecast:
    Wind: variable 3 or 4 becoming east or southeast 6 to gale 8 overnight,
    decreasing east 5 or 6 on Friday.
    Weather: rain or showers.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: moderate or rough.
    Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    Wind: east or northeast 5 or 6 backing west or southwest 4 or 5.
    Weather: showers.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: moderate.
    Lough Foyle to Carlingford Lough.

    24 hour forecast:
    Wind: southwest 3 or 4 backing east or northeast 5 or 6 overnight.
    Weather: rain at times.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: slight to moderate, but rough at times through the North Channel.
    Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    Wind: east or northeast 5 or 6 becoming cyclonic 3 or 4.
    Weather: showers.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: slight to moderate.
    The Mull of Galloway to Mull of Kintyre including the Firth of Clyde and the
    North Channel.

    24 hour forecast:
    Wind: variable 3 or 4 becoming east or northeast 4 or 5, occasionally 6 on
    Friday.
    Weather: outbreaks of rain.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: slight to moderate, possibly rough at first through the North
    Channel.
    Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    Wind: east or northeast 4 or 5 becoming variable 3 or 4.
    Weather: showers.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: slight to moderate.
    Mull of Kintyre to Ardnamurchan Point.

    24 hour forecast:
    Wind: variable 2 to 4 becoming east or northeast 4 or 5 on Friday.
    Weather: occasional rain.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: slight to moderate, occasionally smooth in shelter.
    Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    Wind: east or northeast 4 or 5 becoming variable 3 or 4.
    Weather: mainly fair.
    Visibility: good.
    Sea State: slight to moderate.
    Ardnamurchan Point to Cape Wrath including the Outer Hebrides.

    24 hour forecast:
    Wind: south or southeast 2 to 4, but 5 at first in the north, backing east 4
    or 5 on Friday, occasionally 6 later.
    Weather: occasional rain.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: slight to moderate.
    Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    Wind: east 5 or 6 backing northeast 4 or 5.
    Weather: showers.
    Visibility: good.
    Sea State: slight to moderate.
    Shetland Isles.

    24 hour forecast:
    Wind: southeast 5 to 7.
    Weather: rain and times.
    Visibility: moderate or good.
    Sea State: moderate or rough.
    Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    Wind: southeast 6 to gale 8.
    Weather: rain at times.
    Visibility: moderate.
    Sea State: rough or very rough.
    Outlook for all UK Inshore Waters for following 3 days:
    Winds mainly moderate to fresh around the British Isles and variable in
    direction. However, strong at times around the Northern Isles and through
    the English Channel.
    ®nevillenevilleson®, Dec 1, 2005

  2. ®nevillenevilleson®

    clot Guest

    ®nevillenevilleson® wrote:
    > And of course more,
    >
    > Inshore Waters Forecast to 12 miles offshore from 1700 UTC to 1700
    > UTC. <snip>

    > The Wash to North Foreland.
    >
    > 24 hour forecast:
    > Wind: south or southeast 5 to 7, occasionally gale 8.
    > Weather: rain at times.
    > Visibility: moderate.
    > Sea State: moderate or rough.
    > Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    > Wind: southeast 6 to gale 8 veering southwest 5 or 6.
    > Weather: rain or showers.
    > Visibility: moderate or good.
    > Sea State: rough becoming slight to moderate.
    > North Foreland to Selsey Bill.

    <Big Snip>

    I'm just reefing down at present about 5 miles east of Mablethorpe. I
    couldn't hear you, could you speak up a bit please?
    clot, Dec 2, 2005

  3. ®nevillenevilleson®

    doS Guest

    east coast of the USA please.

    "®nevillenevilleson®" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    doS, Dec 2, 2005
  4. Is that better.

    The Wash to North Foreland.

    ®nevillenevilleson®, Dec 2, 2005
  5. Some simple extrapolation is all that is necessary.

    ®nevillenevilleson®, Dec 2, 2005
  6. No that didnt work.I dont want to have to use html now do I clot?
    That might annoy people and thats the last thing I want.

    ®nevillenevilleson®, Dec 2, 2005
  7. ®nevillenevilleson®

    clot Guest

    >> "clot" <> wrote in message

    >>> <Big Snip>
    >>>
    >>> I'm just reefing down at present about 5 miles east of Mablethorpe.
    >>> I couldn't hear you, could you speak up a bit please?

    > "®nevillenevilleson®" <> wrote
    > in message news:...
    >> Is that better.
    >>
    >> The Wash to North Foreland.
    >>>
    >>> 24 hour forecast:
    >>> Wind: south or southeast 5 to 7, occasionally gale 8.
    >>> Weather: rain at times.
    >>> Visibility: moderate.
    >>> Sea State: moderate or rough.
    >>> Outlook for the following 24 hours:
    >>> Wind: southeast 6 to gale 8 veering southwest 5 or 6.
    >>> Weather: rain or showers.
    >>> Visibility: moderate or good.
    >>> Sea State: rough becoming slight to moderate.
    >>> North Foreland to Selsey Bill.

    >> ®nevillenevilleson® wrote:

    > No that didnt work.I dont want to have to use html now do I clot?
    > That might annoy people and thats the last thing I want.

    It's a tricky predicament, but I'm sure you'll rise to the challenge.:)
    clot, Dec 2, 2005