From Beta to Live

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Keith N, Aug 15, 2003.

  1. Keith N

    Keith N Guest

    Hey Gang!

    Being one of the poor souls who took the Beta back last November and
    receiving the February letter of failure, I saw no reason to rush taking
    70-300.

    Well, I finally got around to taking it for free yesterday (current MCSD
    offer). Drum roll please...........I passed.

    What worked this time? Was it because I took the beta and I knew what was
    coming? Not really, I had passed 70-100 during its Beta and I understood
    the layout of the exam.

    About 12 days before I took the exam, I bought the Exam Cram2 book. This
    book was an excellent resource for preparing me for the exam. The
    presentation of PASS MADE helped me to seperate certain thoughts. The
    questions near the end were good in that I realized I probably need to take
    more notes while reading the case studies. Hint: Ask for lots of paper.

    Good luck to all of you going for your MCSD.

    Best Wishes,
    Keith Nicholson, MCSD(.Net), MCT

    Keith N, Aug 15, 2003