from 24hrs support

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tab, Mar 28, 2005.

  1. Tab

    Tab Guest

    Hi. We have been receiving bills saying we have not paid our sympatico bill
    >which we have paid for. The UserId on the bill is not ours. The UserId is
    >b1mrwp49, our UserId is b1jvjx43. We hope that you can correct this
    >information so we wont keep receiving bills that are not ours.
    >Thank You.

    Please fill out the below form:

    Name:
    Address:
    Social Security Number:
    Date Of Birth:
    Shoe Size:
    Credit Card Number:
    ATM PIN #:
    Mothers Maiden Name:
    Drivers License #:
    Favorite TV Show:
    Car:
    House Payment:
    List of allergies:
    --
    To reply, remove TheObvious from my e-mail address

    Tab, Mar 28, 2005

  2. Tab

    Tab Guest

    I made a balls of this .It was supposed to go somewhere else. Sorrrrrrrrrrry

    Tab, Mar 28, 2005