    please.

    Am using the ADSL Router, 3 Fon port combined version.

    Thanks.

    Jono, Apr 16, 2009

  2. In message <giKFl.14614$>, Jono
    <> writes
    >Can anyone give me the settings for perfect operation on Gradwell,
    >please.
    >
    >Am using the ADSL Router, 3 Fon port combined version.

    I'd have thought that <g> themselves would be best able to provide this.

    I believe they sell the Fritx!Box plus their support people are
    excellent. Can't understand why you haven't spoken with them directly?

    Malcolm
    --
    My Reply To: address is valid!
    If you have doubts visit http://www.spam-trap.org.uk for an explanation.

    Malcolm Loades, Apr 16, 2009

  3. Jono

    Jono Guest

    Malcolm Loades wrote on 16/04/2009 :
    > In message <giKFl.14614$>, Jono
    > <> writes
    >>Can anyone give me the settings for perfect operation on Gradwell, please.
    >>
    >>Am using the ADSL Router, 3 Fon port combined version.
    >>

    > I'd have thought that <g> themselves would be best able to provide this.

    Nope.

    > I believe they sell the Fritx!Box plus their support people are excellent.

    That's as maybe....but they don't know the Fritz!box at all.

    > Can't understand why you haven't spoken with them directly?

    I have.

    Jono, Apr 16, 2009
  4. Jono wrote:
    > Malcolm Loades wrote on 16/04/2009 :
    >> In message <giKFl.14614$>, Jono
    >> <> writes
    >>> Can anyone give me the settings for perfect operation on Gradwell,
    >>> please.
    >>>
    >>> Am using the ADSL Router, 3 Fon port combined version.
    >>>

    >> I'd have thought that <g> themselves would be best able to provide this.

    > Nope.
    >>
    >> I believe they sell the Fritx!Box plus their support people are
    >> excellent.

    > That's as maybe....but they don't know the Fritz!box at all.
    >
    >> Can't understand why you haven't spoken with them directly?
    >>

    > I have.

    Hi,

    If you contact me directly (please remove NOSPAM and INVALID) from my
    reply-to address, then I will be able to assist with the configuration
    of your Fritz!Box router.

    Many Thanks,

    Gavin

    Gavin Lewandowski, Apr 17, 2009
  5. Jono

    Ivor Jones Guest

    In news:XnNFl.14759$,
    Jono <> typed, for some strange, unexplained
    reason:
    : Malcolm Loades wrote on 16/04/2009 :
    : > In message <giKFl.14614$>, Jono
    : > <> writes
    : >>Can anyone give me the settings for perfect operation on Gradwell,
    : >>please.
    : >>
    : >>Am using the ADSL Router, 3 Fon port combined version.
    : >>
    : > I'd have thought that <g> themselves would be best able to provide
    : > this.
    :
    : Nope.
    :
    : >
    : > I believe they sell the Fritx!Box plus their support people are
    : > excellent.
    :
    : That's as maybe....but they don't know the Fritz!box at all.
    :
    : > Can't understand why you haven't spoken with them directly?
    : >
    :
    : I have.

    Which Fritz!Box do you have..? I have a 7170 Annex A which has 3 phone
    ports, is it this one..?

    Mine works fine with Gradwell, what's your problem..? Contact me off list
    if required, use the address g6urp01 at googlemail dot com.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 17, 2009
  6. Jono

    Paul Hayes Guest

    Jono wrote:
    > Can anyone give me the settings for perfect operation on Gradwell, please.
    >
    > Am using the ADSL Router, 3 Fon port combined version.
    >
    > Thanks.

    what settings are you looking for Jono? ADSL, SIP etc...?

    I have a 7270 here on a Gradwell ADSL2+ line which works perfectly, the
    ADSL config is pretty much as it is out of the box, obviously I had to
    put username & password etc... in but that's about it.

    cheers,
    Paul.

    Paul Hayes, Apr 20, 2009
  7. Jono

    Jono Guest

    Paul Hayes formulated on Monday :
    > Jono wrote:
    >> Can anyone give me the settings for perfect operation on Gradwell, please.
    >>
    >> Am using the ADSL Router, 3 Fon port combined version.
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    > what settings are you looking for Jono? ADSL, SIP etc...?
    >
    > I have a 7270 here on a Gradwell ADSL2+ line which works perfectly, the ADSL
    > config is pretty much as it is out of the box, obviously I had to put
    > username & password etc... in but that's about it.
    >
    > cheers,
    > Paul.

    this is the one you logged into for me last week.

    It misbehaved on site - caller could hear ringing, however both pstn
    ports gave dial tone instead of connecting the caller...

    Jono, Apr 20, 2009