    Could it be that it is actually sipdiscount not passing the dtmf tones
    through ? If so are there any settings I've missed etc

    Thanks
    Jim, May 24, 2006

  2. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Right - its sipdiscount that doesn't pass the dtmf tones through :(
    Does anyone know of a solution to this ?

    Thanks
    Jim, May 24, 2006

  3. Thus spaketh Jim:
    > Right - its sipdiscount that doesn't pass the dtmf tones through :(
    > Does anyone know of a solution to this ?
    >

    > Thanks

    I'm not using the Fritz!box, but a PAP2 ATA, and I'm able to pass through
    the DTMF tones with SIP Discount, VoIP Stunt, VoIP Buster and VoIP Cheap.

    --
    Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
    3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For £5 airtime bonus contact via:
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, May 28, 2006