    --

    Winter and Summer holidays in the alps!!!
    www.austrianfamilyholidays.co.uk

    Nigel, Mar 28, 2007

  2. Nigel

    Brian A Guest

    On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:23:11 +0200, "Nigel" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Is there one?? there must be one in German I would have thought but if
    >there is not an English one maybe we could set one up. i would be willing to
    >help out as a moderator. what do people think?
    >
    >Nigel

    I thought of doing that very thing on my new web site. Unfortunately
    progress is slow so someone else might get there before me.
    I've only just finished login and authentication.
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Mar 28, 2007

  3. Nigel

    andy Guest

    On Mar 28, 10:47 am, Brian A <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:23:11 +0200, "Nigel" <> wrote:
    > >Hi,

    > >Is there one?? there must be one in German I would have thought but if
    > >there is not an English one maybe we could set one up. i would be willing to
    > >help out as a moderator. what do people think?

    > >Nigel

    > I thought of doing that very thing on my new web site. Unfortunately
    > progress is slow so someone else might get there before me.
    > I've only just finished login and authentication.
    > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    This German forum seems to have tons of stuff on it that might be
    interesting. I've only read a few threads about Betamax so far.

    There are about 20,000 posts about Fritzbox, nearly a third of the
    whole forum, so don't blame me if you get stuck there a while ...

    http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/forumdisplay.php?f=361

    andy, Mar 28, 2007
  4. "andy" <> wrote in message

    > This German forum seems to have tons of stuff on it that might be
    > interesting. I've only read a few threads about Betamax so far.
    >
    > There are about 20,000 posts about Fritzbox, nearly a third of the
    > whole forum, so don't blame me if you get stuck there a while ...
    >
    > http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/forumdisplay.php?f=361

    Indeed, very interesting stuff there. I'm a regular reader, but I can
    underatnd that a german forum is to difficult for non-german native speakers
    Maybe we could ask the moderator on the german forum to open a "subforum"
    for english posts ?

    Philippe

    Philippe Deleye, Mar 29, 2007
  5. Nigel