    must confess I've not looked hard, it's late and I've just got back from
    the pub..!)

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 12, 2007

  2. Ivor Jones

    Andy Repton Guest

    On 2007-07-11, Ivor Jones <> wrote:
    > I see from the AVM website that there is now an Annex A version of the
    > Fritz!Box 7170, does anyone know who if anybody is selling it in the UK..?
    > It's not on the Sipgate site and I can't see it anywhere else (although I
    > must confess I've not looked hard, it's late and I've just got back from
    > the pub..!)

    But do they let you turn off NAT yet? My 7050 is being removed from duty
    as I have a routed /28 and the Fritz has no ability to use it.

    Fritz support were singularly unhelpful.

    --
    Andy Repton

    Andy Repton, Jul 12, 2007

  3. Ivor Jones

    Herman Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message
    >I see from the AVM website that there is now an Annex A version of the
    >Fritz!Box 7170, does anyone know who if anybody is selling it in the UK..?
    >It's not on the Sipgate site and I can't see it anywhere else (although I
    >must confess I've not looked hard, it's late and I've just got back from
    >the pub..!)
    >
    > Ivor

    When I was asking (UK specific) questions about the Fritz!Box before buying,
    they referred it to Telappliant, who appeared to be their agent in the UK.
    Can't see it on their site though.

    A source that can't deliver to the UK is
    http://www.zercom.nl/index.php?p=35&f=1&a=65791, so it is out there...
    somewhere...

    Herman, Jul 12, 2007
  4. Ivor Jones

    T i m Guest

    On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 00:40:50 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >I see from the AVM website that there is now an Annex A version of the
    >Fritz!Box 7170, does anyone know who if anybody is selling it in the UK..?
    >It's not on the Sipgate site and I can't see it anywhere else (although I
    >must confess I've not looked hard, it's late and I've just got back from
    >the pub..!)

    It seems to suggest that this place stock it but I can't actually see
    it on their site?

    http://alatest.co.uk/AVM%20Fritz!Box%20Fon%20WLAN%207170/IP%20Telephony/prices/17325951,134/

    All the best ..

    T i m (7140 on cable and so far so good) ;-)

    T i m, Jul 12, 2007
  5. Ivor Jones

    T i m Guest

    On 12 Jul 2007 06:54:26 GMT, Andy Repton <>
    wrote:

    >On 2007-07-11, Ivor Jones <> wrote:
    >> I see from the AVM website that there is now an Annex A version of the
    >> Fritz!Box 7170, does anyone know who if anybody is selling it in the UK..?
    >> It's not on the Sipgate site and I can't see it anywhere else (although I
    >> must confess I've not looked hard, it's late and I've just got back from
    >> the pub..!)
    >>

    >But do they let you turn off NAT yet? My 7050 is being removed from duty
    >as I have a routed /28 and the Fritz has no ability to use it.

    Would you know the difference between the 7140 and your 7050 Andy
    (apart from 90 of course <g>)? If it would provide a VoIP /
    traditional router over cable I might be able to find a home for it
    (my email addy works).

    >Fritz support were singularly unhelpful.

    I have found them pretty helpful so_far .. time will tell of course

    All the best ..

    T i m

    T i m, Jul 12, 2007
  6. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "T i m" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 00:40:50 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>I see from the AVM website that there is now an Annex A version of the
    >>Fritz!Box 7170, does anyone know who if anybody is selling it in the
    >>UK..?
    >>It's not on the Sipgate site and I can't see it anywhere else (although
    >>must confess I've not looked hard, it's late and I've just got back from
    >>the pub..!)

    > It seems to suggest that this place stock it but I can't actually see
    > it on their site?
    >
    > http://alatest.co.uk/AVM%20Fritz!Box%20Fon%20WLAN%207170/IP%20Telephony/prices/17325951,134/
    >
    > All the best ..
    >
    > T i m (7140 on cable and so far so good) ;-)

    Thanks for that. I can see a price but no means of buying it..!

    I want the 7170 for its 3 phone ports plus the USB host port. Sipgate have
    told me they have no plans to sell it here and I've not had a reply from
    AVM yet.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 12, 2007
  7. Ivor Jones

    Rob Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message

    http://alatest.co.uk/AVM%20Fritz!Box%20Fon%20WLAN%207170/IP%20Telephony/prices/17325951,134/

    > Thanks for that. I can see a price but no means of buying it..!
    >
    > I want the 7170 for its 3 phone ports plus the USB host port. Sipgate have
    > told me they have no plans to sell it here and I've not had a reply from
    > AVM yet.

    Did you get anywhere with this Ivor?

    By following the link above, then clicking the price, you will then be
    re-directed through the pricerunner site to the retailer mentioned on the
    first page.

    The reason I'd like to know is that my brother has expressed an interest in
    this item after I shortlisted it to him, so it might be beneficial to get
    some info from someone who has already ordered/purchased!

    Rob

    Rob, Jul 18, 2007
  8. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Rob" <> wrote in message

    > "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message
    >> >

    > http://alatest.co.uk/AVM%20Fritz!Box%20Fon%20WLAN%207170/IP%20Telephony/prices/17325951,134/
    >

    >> Thanks for that. I can see a price but no means of buying it..!
    >>
    >> I want the 7170 for its 3 phone ports plus the USB host port. Sipgate
    >> have
    >> told me they have no plans to sell it here and I've not had a reply
    >> from
    >> AVM yet.

    > Did you get anywhere with this Ivor?
    >
    > By following the link above, then clicking the price, you will then be
    > re-directed through the pricerunner site to the retailer mentioned on
    > the
    > first page.
    >
    > The reason I'd like to know is that my brother has expressed an interest
    > in
    > this item after I shortlisted it to him, so it might be beneficial to
    > get
    > some info from someone who has already ordered/purchased!

    No, sadly not. AVM are usually pretty good at responding to emails, but
    nothing so far. I've sent them another one though, will post here as soon
    as I hear anything.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 18, 2007
  9. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message
    > "Rob" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > > Did you get anywhere with this Ivor?
    > >
    > > By following the link above, then clicking the price,
    > > you will then be re-directed through the pricerunner
    > > site to the retailer mentioned on the
    > > first page.
    > >
    > > The reason I'd like to know is that my brother has
    > > expressed an interest in
    > > this item after I shortlisted it to him, so it might be
    > > beneficial to get
    > > some info from someone who has already
    > > ordered/purchased!

    > No, sadly not. AVM are usually pretty good at responding
    > to emails, but nothing so far. I've sent them another one
    > though, will post here as soon as I hear anything.

    Right, well I had a reply today from AVM giving details of a supplier in
    London. I rang them but they don't have stock at the moment, they should
    have them within a week. I won't give any details just yet in case it all
    falls through, but as soon as I can confirm my order I'll let the group
    know.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 23, 2007