    I am growing very tired of your sarcasm. Please refer to
    to much.

    ZIP IT!!!!!!!
    andy, Sep 16, 2003

  2. andy

    zvier Guest

    He might make a could prison house wife though. Get a
    little back door action. it aint frizbee for nothin, any
    thing that size wll do.

    zvier, Sep 16, 2003

  3. andy

    licknlabia Guest

    "he might make a could prison house wife"

    WTF does that mean?

    Who taught you english & grammar, you need to get hooked on phonics.

    - l

    licknlabia, Sep 16, 2003
  4. andy

    Andy Foster Guest

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:10:16 -0700, andy wrote:

    > I am growing very tired of your sarcasm. Please refer to responses of
    > longhorn os question. Your gums are flapping to much.
    >
    > ZIP IT!!!!!!!

    Someone's feeling cranky. Time for your nap, perhaps ?
    Andy Foster, Sep 16, 2003
  5. I agree, the guy is an ass-hole

    Mike Flemming \(sock puppetteer\), Sep 16, 2003
  6. "andy" <none@no> wrote in message
    > I am growing very tired of your sarcasm. Please refer to
    > to much.
    >
    > ZIP IT!!!!!!!

    Pot, meet Kettle. Kettle, meet Pot.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Sep 16, 2003
  7. andy

    Japes Guest

    I don't think you've thought this one through........ Sarcasm can't be
    compressed!!!

    --
    Regards

    Japes

    Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

    Japes, Sep 16, 2003
  8. andy

    Dragon Guest

    Hmm,,,, can't zip it,,, One could, however, use Oxi-clean and Zap it.

    Dragon, Sep 16, 2003
  9. andy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > ZIP IT!!!!!!!

    ....sigh...
    Please do not post in all caps, it is considered shouting.

    K "Frisbee has the tact to not reply to your silly comments, but I don't!" B

    ;)

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 16, 2003
  10. andy

    Japes Guest

    mmmm I don't think Oxi-clean is that good :)

    Japes, Sep 16, 2003
  11. andy

    Maestro Guest

    I have and don't think it's all that great either.

    Maestro, Sep 17, 2003