    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Kendal Emery wrote:
    > So we haven't had any updates lately, Are you still not smoking? Or
    > have you once again joined us inthe smoke room?

    I lasted 16 hours. I then spent what money I had left on four more packs.
    No lunches for me this week.

    I have exactly enough to get me through the UF/UGA game this weekend. As
    tense as I get watching my Gators play, I would not survive Saturday... so
    Saturday is the new, postponed quit day (after the game).

    --
    Fris "Excuse me, gonna go have a cig" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 31, 2003

  3. Kendal Emery

    Consultant Guest

    you weak pathetic fool, you make me sick!
    see, you just need motivation

    Consultant, Oct 31, 2003
  4. Kendal Emery

    Jtyc Guest

    > Fris "Excuse me, gonna go have a cig" bee® MCNGP #13

    You little scumbag! I've got your name! I've got your ass! You will not
    laugh! You will not cry! You will learn by the numbers and I will teach you!
    Now get up! Get on your feet! You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew
    your head and shit down your neck!

    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2003
  5. Kendal Emery

    JaR Guest

    > I lasted 16 hours. I then spent what money I had left on four more packs.
    > No lunches for me this week.

    Keep working on that CSQ. You won't need braindumps at this rate ;->

    JaR

    JaR, Oct 31, 2003
  6. Kendal Emery

    Rowdy Guest