    "best of friends" that are better to get than the individual seasons? Which
    friend would you invite over for a really late night date? Would you
    consider hitting that hottie with jimmy sleeve or go barren of terrin?
    Tad Bitt§ï£, May 24, 2004

  2. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Mike Kohary Guest

    Tad Bitt§ï£ wrote:
    > I have been a fairly regular viewer of this show over the years and
    > just started buying the dvd sets (seasons). I had a chance to grab
    > Season 6 for $30.00 CAD so I did. What is first, 2nd and third
    > favorite season of friends?

    Mmm...I like them all. But I guess the middle seasons are my favorites, say
    2-6 or 7. When Monica and Chandler get together, it loses a bit for me, but
    they're still entertaining.

    > Which seasons on dvd would you not buy?

    None, I plan to collect them all. Only up to Season 3 right now... (I'm
    buying them chronologically).

    > Are there compilation dvd's "best of friends" that are better to get
    > than the individual seasons?

    I don't think so. I'd rather just have full season sets.

    > Which friend would you invite over for a
    > really late night date?

    Your mom.

    > Would you consider hitting that hottie with
    > jimmy sleeve or go barren of terrin?

    Yeah, either or. It's your mom after all.

    Mike
    Mike Kohary, May 26, 2004

  3. "Mike Kohary" <> wrote in message
    > Tad Bitt§ï£ wrote:
    > > I have been a fairly regular viewer of this show over the years and
    > > just started buying the dvd sets (seasons). I had a chance to grab
    > > Season 6 for $30.00 CAD so I did. What is first, 2nd and third
    > > favorite season of friends?

    > Mmm...I like them all. But I guess the middle seasons are my favorites,

    say
    > 2-6 or 7. When Monica and Chandler get together, it loses a bit for me,

    but
    > they're still entertaining.
    >
    > > Which seasons on dvd would you not buy?

    > None, I plan to collect them all. Only up to Season 3 right now... (I'm
    > buying them chronologically).
    >
    > > Are there compilation dvd's "best of friends" that are better to get
    > > than the individual seasons?

    > I don't think so. I'd rather just have full season sets.
    >
    > > Which friend would you invite over for a
    > > really late night date?

    > Your mom.
    >
    > > Would you consider hitting that hottie with
    > > jimmy sleeve or go barren of terrin?

    > Yeah, either or. It's your mom after all.
    >
    > Mike

    My mom? Is this your way of showing your distaste for my questions or are
    you just one of those confrontational assholes that should get roundhoused
    once in a while just to wake you up? My mom? Grow up pal before someone
    clocks you. I would never bring the moms into the subject like you did. In
    fact, most wouldn't. However, I did appreciate your feedback on the friends
    sets. So, for rather lame simpleton, you are a rather lame simpleton.
    Tad Bitt§ï£, May 27, 2004
  4. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Mike Kohary Guest

    Tad Bitt§ï£ wrote:
    > "Mike Kohary" <> wrote in message
    >> Tad Bitt§ï£ wrote:
    >>> I have been a fairly regular viewer of this show over the years and
    >>> just started buying the dvd sets (seasons). I had a chance to grab
    >>> Season 6 for $30.00 CAD so I did. What is first, 2nd and third
    >>> favorite season of friends?

    >> Mmm...I like them all. But I guess the middle seasons are my
    >> favorites, say 2-6 or 7. When Monica and Chandler get together, it
    >> loses a bit for me, but they're still entertaining.
    >>
    >>> Which seasons on dvd would you not buy?

    >> None, I plan to collect them all. Only up to Season 3 right now...
    >> (I'm buying them chronologically).
    >>
    >>> Are there compilation dvd's "best of friends" that are better to get
    >>> than the individual seasons?

    >> I don't think so. I'd rather just have full season sets.
    >>
    >>> Which friend would you invite over for a
    >>> really late night date?

    >> Your mom.
    >>
    >>> Would you consider hitting that hottie with
    >>> jimmy sleeve or go barren of terrin?

    >> Yeah, either or. It's your mom after all.

    > My mom? Is this your way of showing your distaste for my questions or
    > are you just one of those confrontational assholes that should get
    > roundhoused once in a while just to wake you up?

    Heh, I was just kidding around. ;)

    Which friend would I invite over? Jennifer Aniston, barren please.
    Hopefully my wife wouldn't mind. :)

    Mike
    Mike Kohary, May 27, 2004