    up digitally, then return to normal. I have seen it on 2 different
    DVDs. Are they all like that, or does my local store have a bad
    batch?

    Scott Balph, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Yes, mine does that to...I've never noticed that before. It's literally for
    a split second, but it definitely is there on my set...

    Mort

    Mort and Pam Shuman, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Scott Balph

    ZC TGS Guest

    On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 21:46:42 -0400, "Mort and Pam Shuman"
    <> wrote:

    >Yes, mine does that to...I've never noticed that before. It's literally for
    >a split second, but it definitely is there on my set...

    I assume this is on Region 1?

    I've just ordered the Region 2 version. Anyone know if the R2 suffers
    from this?

    ZC TGS, Sep 23, 2003