    surpressor, checked electrical, voltage and polarity are fine, tv's etc.
    work fine on this outlet. For future reference would like to know ' What did
    I do wrong? ' any ideas greatly appreciated. TIA

    martin loomis, Dec 10, 2003

  2. martin loomis

    °Mike° Guest

    You asked this yesterday. Please check the replies.

    On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 03:32:40 GMT, in
    <stwBb.1688$>
    martin loomis scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 10, 2003

  3. martin loomis

    Boomer Guest

    "martin loomis" <> wrote in

    > So I plugged our old p2 333mgz into an outlet and it fried, got a
    > new power supply but mobo and who knows what else went also.Did
    > not have a surge surpressor, checked electrical, voltage and
    > polarity are fine, tv's etc. work fine on this outlet. For future
    > reference would like to know ' What did I do wrong? ' any ideas
    > greatly appreciated. TIA

    Did you see the replies to your original message?

    No?
    If you are using OE please try this.
    F5 to refresh the page and View> Show All Posts
    or
    From the View menu choose Current View > Replies to my posts

    Use 'Help' for more tips on configuring OE

    If you still can't see the messages
    check the archive, for this group, at

    Here are the replies:
    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?I3F2514C6

    Need a better news server? Read through the groups below.
    alt.binaries.news-server-comparison
    alt.free.newsservers

    Boomer, Dec 10, 2003