fridge

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Anna, Jul 20, 2004.

  1. Anna

    Anna Guest

    Unique Catering wrote:
    > hi anna hope you get this can you please send me the order number for
    > the fridge
    > kind regards Dee

    Get fucked, Dee. I'm up to my **** in work.

    Anna.
    Anna, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Anna

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Anna wrote:
    > Unique Catering wrote:
    >> hi anna hope you get this can you please send me the order number for
    >> the fridge
    >> kind regards Dee

    > Get fucked, Dee. I'm up to my **** in work.
    >
    > Anna.

    ROFL PMSL
    Keyser Soze, Jul 20, 2004

  3. Anna

    Gordon Guest

    "Unique Catering" <> wrote in message
    > hi anna hope you get this can you please send me the order number for the
    > fridge
    > kind regards Dee

    *DEEP SIGH*
    Gordon, Jul 20, 2004
  4. hi anna hope you get this can you please send me the order number for the
    fridge
    kind regards Dee
    Unique Catering, Jul 20, 2004
  5. Anna

    Avenger© Guest

    On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:47:25 GMT, "Unique Catering"
    <> wrote:

    >hi anna hope you get this can you please send me the order number for the
    >fridge
    >kind regards Dee

    Yeah, well just make sure it's full of cold BEEERRR!!!
    --
    Avenger©

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*
    Avenger©, Jul 20, 2004
  6. Anna

    Unk Guest

    <> wrote:

    >hi anna hope you get this can you please send me the order number for the
    >fridge
    >kind regards Dee

    Kinda makes you wonder how the hell that got here.....
    Unk, Jul 21, 2004
  7. Anna

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:44:52 -0400, Unk <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:47:25 GMT, "Unique Catering"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>hi anna hope you get this can you please send me the order number for the
    >>fridge
    >>kind regards Dee
    >>

    >Kinda makes you wonder how the hell that got here.....

    Mindboggaling or sumpfin lak taht.
    Strange thangs happen on usenet these days.
    joevan
    joevan, Jul 21, 2004