Friday Night Lights 30 Jan (spoilers)

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Stan Brown, Jan 31, 2009.

  1. Stan Brown

    Stan Brown Guest

    WOW -- what a powerful episode.

    Smash having to decide between supporting his mom or being supported
    by her -- and his mom insisting "that's my job".

    Eric telling Tami "I miss the coach's wife" and her replying "I miss
    the principal's husband" -- to which he forthrightly says "Touche".

    Tim trying to decide whether to join his brother in breaking in to a
    construction site to steal copper, or keep his promise to join his
    girlfriend at the party.

    Then the Taylors coming home, after Eric had refused to put J.D.'s
    son in the game and they lost (even though they had never won against
    the other school), and finding For Sale signs all over their lawn.

    There were others too, but those are the first ones that come to
    mind. What a good show!

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    Stan Brown, Jan 31, 2009

  2. Stan Brown

    Justin Guest

    Stan Brown wrote on [Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:20:42 -0500]:
    > WOW -- what a powerful episode.
    >
    > Smash having to decide between supporting his mom or being supported
    > by her -- and his mom insisting "that's my job".
    >
    > Eric telling Tami "I miss the coach's wife" and her replying "I miss
    > the principal's husband" -- to which he forthrightly says "Touche".
    >
    > Tim trying to decide whether to join his brother in breaking in to a
    > construction site to steal copper, or keep his promise to join his
    > girlfriend at the party.
    >
    > Then the Taylors coming home, after Eric had refused to put J.D.'s
    > son in the game and they lost (even though they had never won against
    > the other school), and finding For Sale signs all over their lawn.
    >
    > There were others too, but those are the first ones that come to
    > mind. What a good show!

    It's on DVD?
    Justin, Feb 1, 2009

  3. Stan Brown