friday humour...

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 29, 2005.

  1. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 29, 2005

  2. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    steve Guest

    steve, Sep 29, 2005

  3. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    steve Guest

    steve, Sep 29, 2005
  4. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    -=rjh=- Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Anyone want a time machine?
    >
    > http://www.trademe.co.nz/Electronics-photography/Other/auction-36725938.htm

    That's going to be big - the counter is incrementing at about 1 view per
    every 3 seconds.

    A posting to Slashdot would fix that :)

    It'll probably be on the news tonight, too. They always cover the
    important stuff. And I almost always see it on the net before the news,
    too. Anyone else notice that?

    -=rjh=-, Sep 29, 2005
  5. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Phstpok Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz stubbed out the damp squib on 30/09/2005 9:56 a.m.and
    tried to bring to our attention, this pearl of wisdom:
    > Anyone want a time machine?
    >
    > http://www.trademe.co.nz/Electronics-photography/Other/auction-36725938.htm

    Heh. I've already got one and I'm sitting in it now. When I press the
    button, in 60 minutes I will be 1 hour in the future.

    --
    Phstpok, the friendly alien

    Phstpok, Sep 29, 2005
  6. Steve Marshall, Sep 30, 2005