    obstruction is window glass. Is this a typical signal
    strength for these conditions?
    --David
    David Ellis, Dec 11, 2005

  2. David Ellis

    Bill Whipple Guest

    Hi, David -

    Signal strength can be affected by many things, including other wireless
    networks, wireless telephones, microwave ovens, elevators, garage door
    openers, and reflections from metallic objects. The two-out-of-five is not
    bad if your network works, but it is not great. You may want to try
    switching to another channel, like 1 or 11, or you may want to try getting a
    signal enhancing antenna.

    HTH,
    --
    WLW