Fresher ISP

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Flintstone, Oct 16, 2006.

  1. Flintstone

    Flintstone Guest

    Flintstone, Oct 16, 2006

  2. Flintstone

    Vista Guest

    It used to be operated by iserve, now it is owned by http://globe.net.nz/

    Vista, Oct 16, 2006

  3. Flintstone

    Flintstone Guest

    Vista wrote:
    > "Flintstone" <> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know anything about the ISP, Fresher?
    >> As in reliability etc
    >>
    >> http://www.fresher.net.nz
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > It used to be operated by iserve, now it is owned by http://globe.net.nz/

    Is Globe Net reliable? As their join up page can not be found, so if
    that doesn't work, how good are they if they want customers :)

    Flintstone, Oct 16, 2006
  4. Flintstone

    > Vista wrote:
    >> "Flintstone" <> wrote in message
    >>> Does anyone know anything about the ISP, Fresher?
    >>> As in reliability etc
    >>>
    >>> http://www.fresher.net.nz
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

    >> It used to be operated by iserve, now it is owned by http://globe.net.nz/

    > Is Globe Net reliable? As their join up page can not be found, so if that
    > doesn't work, how good are they if they want customers :)

    I wouldn't use them. Slingshots dial up is ok.

    Vista, Oct 17, 2006
  5. Flintstone

    Flintstone Guest

    Vista wrote:
    > "Flintstone" <> wrote in message
    >> Vista wrote:
    >>> "Flintstone" <> wrote in message

    >>> It used to be operated by iserve, now it is owned by http://globe.net.nz/

    >> Is Globe Net reliable? As their join up page can not be found, so if that
    >> doesn't work, how good are they if they want customers :)
    >>

    > I wouldn't use them. Slingshots dial up is ok.

    I emailed them about their sign up page and had a human response within
    10 minutes, so that is pretty good.

    --
    BMW - Helping ugly shallow people get laid since 1929

    Flintstone, Oct 17, 2006
  6. Flintstone

    Guest

    Flintstone wrote:
    > I emailed them about their sign up page and had a human response within
    > 10 minutes, so that is pretty good.

    It sounds good but I would trust one incident nor would I trust a
    pre-joining issue to tell me much about what their service is like. A
    lot of companies including ISPs are oh so quick to respond before you
    buy/join up but once you have they ignore you...

    , Oct 17, 2006