Frequently asked questions

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Douglas Berry, Apr 25, 2007.

  1. I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS

    I HATE JEWS
    Douglas Berry, Apr 25, 2007

  2. Douglas Berry wrote:
    > I HAT

    Well, if you aren't the free-thinking little turd. Go tell your mommy
    she needs you.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 26, 2007

  3. On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:25:52 +0200 there was an Ancient "Douglas
    Berry" <> who
    stoppeth one in alt.atheism

    >Sender: Fritz Wuehler <>
    >Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
    > It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
    > Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
    > remailer administrator at <>.
    > Identifying the real sender is technically impossible.
    >Subject: Frequently asked questions
    >Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.abortion,soc.culture.cuba,24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >From: "Douglas Berry" <>
    >Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:25:52 +0200

    Ken, you really are pathetic.

    www.aboutkenpangborn.com
    --

    Douglas Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
    Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
    source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a
    stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as
    good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein
    Douglas Berry, Apr 26, 2007
  4. Douglas Berry

    krp Guest

    "DingleBerry" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:25:52 +0200 there was an Ancient "Douglas
    > Berry" <> who
    > stoppeth one in alt.atheism

    >>Sender: Fritz Wuehler
    >><>
    >>Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
    >> It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
    >> Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
    >> remailer administrator at <>.
    >> Identifying the real sender is technically impossible.
    >>Subject: Frequently asked questions
    >>Newsgroups:
    >>alt.atheism,alt.abortion,soc.culture.cuba,24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >>From: "Douglas Berry"
    >><>
    >>Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:25:52 +0200

    > Ken, you really are pathetic.

    No Mr. Dingleberry - you are. Moore rings the bell and you piss all over
    yourself. You know, some day you will finally realize just HOW stupid you
    have been.
    Not anytime soon, mind you, you're in the slow freight of the class. The
    REALLY slow freight. If there is an opposite to the speed of light, your
    learning potential is it!
    krp, Apr 26, 2007
  5. Douglas Berry

    Guest

    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT
    , Apr 26, 2007
  6. On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:00:54 GMT there was an Ancient " krp"
    <> who stoppeth one in alt.atheism

    >No Mr. Dingleberry - you are. Moore rings the bell and you piss all over
    >yourself. You know, some day you will finally realize just HOW stupid you
    >have been.
    >Not anytime soon, mind you, you're in the slow freight of the class. The
    >REALLY slow freight. If there is an opposite to the speed of light, your
    >learning potential is it!

    Kenny, we CAUGHT you forging. Red handed, because you were too stupid
    to change remailers. We've caught you more than once!

    Do everyone a favor and just end your sad presense on the net. No one
    believes anything you say, you are a complete joke to everyone who
    encounters you, and you are reduced to lame forgeries because you are
    too big a flaming coward to stand up for yourself.

    Really, we find you pathetic.

    Douglas Berry, Apr 27, 2007
  7. On 26 Apr 2007 13:46:45 -0700 there was an Ancient
    who stoppeth one in alt.atheism

    >YOU'RE AN IDIOT

    It's was a forgery.

    Douglas Berry, Apr 27, 2007
  8. Douglas Berry

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 26 Apr 2007 13:46:45 -0700, wrote:

    >YOU'RE AN IDIOT

    Said the Google Groups posted who failed to quote any relevant text so
    we (TINW) know who he is talking about.
    Evan Platt, Apr 27, 2007
  9. Douglas Berry

    > On 26 Apr 2007 13:46:45 -0700 there was an Ancient
    > who stoppeth one in alt.atheism
    >
    >>YOU'RE AN IDIOT

    > It's was a forgery.

    Yes Doug but you are STILL an idiot!!
    krp, Apr 27, 2007
  10. Douglas Berry

    krp Guest

    krp, Apr 27, 2007
  11. On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:42:23 GMT there was an Ancient " krp"
    <> who stoppeth one in alt.atheism

    >"DingleBerry" <> wrote in message
    >> On 26 Apr 2007 13:46:45 -0700 there was an Ancient
    >> who stoppeth one in alt.atheism
    >>
    >>>YOU'RE AN IDIOT

    >> It's was a forgery.

    >Yes Doug but you are STILL an idiot!!

    Nonsense. Kenny, you are the pathetic wanker who can only deal with
    people by forging them, stalking them, and threatening to kill their
    children....

    Douglas Berry, Apr 28, 2007
  12. "Douglas Berry" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:42:23 GMT there was an Ancient " krp"
    > <> who stoppeth one in alt.atheism
    >>
    >>"DingleBerry" <> wrote in message
    >>> On 26 Apr 2007 13:46:45 -0700 there was an Ancient
    >>> who stoppeth one in alt.atheism

    >>> It's was a forgery.

    >>Yes Doug but you are STILL an idiot!!

    > Nonsense. Kenny, you are the pathetic wanker who can only deal with
    > people by forging them, stalking them, and threatening to kill their
    > children....

    One of Kenny's sock puppets threatened to burn
    my apartment with all my cats in it while I was
    at work.

    Kenny seems to be working alone, these days.
    I guess even his sock puppets got sick of him.
    --
    ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
    Michelle Malkin (Mickey) aa list#1

    Michelle Malkin, Apr 28, 2007
  13. Douglas Berry

    Muse Groops Guest

    Douglas Berry wrote:
    > On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:00:54 GMT there was an Ancient " krp"
    > <> who stoppeth one in alt.atheism
    >
    >> No Mr. Dingleberry - you are. Moore rings the bell and you piss all over
    >> yourself. You know, some day you will finally realize just HOW stupid you
    >> have been.
    >> Not anytime soon, mind you, you're in the slow freight of the class. The
    >> REALLY slow freight. If there is an opposite to the speed of light, your
    >> learning potential is it!

    > Kenny, we CAUGHT you forging. Red handed, because you were too stupid
    > to change remailers. We've caught you more than once!
    >
    > Do everyone a favor and just end your sad presense on the net. No one
    > believes anything you say, you are a complete joke to everyone who
    > encounters you, and you are reduced to lame forgeries because you are
    > too big a flaming coward <SNIP>

    AND a flaming queen, I know, I watched him get ~WERKED~ by a bevy of
    leathermen at the Eagle in NYC last night

    MAJOR BOTTOM!

    Oh! And can take in the mouth as much as his shit chute...
    Muse Groops, Apr 28, 2007
  14. Douglas Berry

    >>> It's was a forgery.

    >>Yes Doug but you are STILL an idiot!!

    > Nonsense. Kenny, you are the pathetic wanker who can only deal with
    > people by forging them, stalking them, and threatening to kill their
    > children....

    Well Dougie one day you'll learn how STUPID you have been.

    But ------------- MAYBE NOT!
    krp, Apr 28, 2007