------------------------french soup

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Hiber, Dec 17, 2006.

  1. Hiber

    Hiber Guest

    Hi,

    I send you the recipe of the soup we talked about.
    This recipe was known in France since around 1914.
    It is know as French Rata and was in use during first world war.

    Take 12 eggs.
    One chiken (cut in small parts)
    100 pounds of butter
    1/2 liter of water.

    Frie teh chicken in butter, after a 20 minutes add the eggs.
    wait about 10 minutes and add some vinagre to the mixture.
    As to finish it proprely, put in it some old acid wine frome
    france also known as 'Vinasse'. Let the mixture at low flamme
    for an hour. Add know the Garlic and laurel leaves. it must
    continue to coock slowly during 2 hours.

    This mixture, the French Rata has 2 great advantages. It can
    be use as human food as well as pet food. It also after reduce
    it in a liquid throught a mixer, provide a gastric clean up
    when introduced in you asshole.

    Kindly, give me your impression after testing the French Rata.

    Sincerly

    Hiber, Dec 17, 2006

  2. Hiber

    Lookout Guest

    On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:38:31 GMT, (Hiber) wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I send you the recipe of the soup we talked about.
    >This recipe was known in France since around 1914.
    >It is know as French Rata and was in use during first world war.
    >
    >Take 12 eggs.
    >One chiken (cut in small parts)

    Hmmm...they don't have "chikens" where I come from

    Lookout, Dec 18, 2006

  3. (Hiber) wrote in

    > Hi,
    >
    > I send you the recipe of the soup we talked about.
    > This recipe was known in France since around 1914.
    > It is know as French Rata and was in use during first world war.
    >
    > Take 12 eggs.
    > One chiken (cut in small parts)

    Hmmmm... The thought was something like substituting

    > One cat (cut in small parts)

    and then a badda-bing punch-line.

    But then, my mommie said Santa might be watching so I'd
    better be "nice" - so for now...

    But just wait until after Christmas morning when Santa
    can't take my stuff back!

    If you're ever in a boxing match,
    try not to let the other guy's glove touch your lips,
    because you don't even know where
    that glove has been.
    Bucky Breeder, Dec 18, 2006