[French Photo Projet] When you were young

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by TJ, Aug 26, 2003.

  1. TJ

    TJ Guest

    TJ, Aug 26, 2003

  2. TJ

    Paul Heslop Guest

    TJ wrote:

    > On the left, the portrait of a child. On the right, the same child 30 years
    > later...
    >
    > http://www.quandjetaispetit.org
    >
    > We hope you enjoy it.
    >
    > T.

    I hope it's a plug for the site?
    --
    Paul. (scatter like ice from the spoon that was your womb)
    Not what it seems...

    Paul Heslop, Aug 26, 2003

  3. TJ

    TJ Guest

    Not sure I understand what you mean...

    TJ, Aug 26, 2003
  4. TJ

    Bryce Guest

    I don't get it.

    Is this spam?

    Bryce, Aug 26, 2003
  5. Bryce wrote:

    > I don't get it.
    >
    > Is this spam?

    Think harder.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=E9mi_Guyomarch?=, Aug 26, 2003
  6. TJ

    George Kerby Guest

    On 8/26/03 4:30 PM, in article
    -berlin.de, "Charlie D"
    <> wrote:

    > "TJ" <> wrote:
    >
    >> On the left, the portrait of a child. On the right, the same child 30 years
    >> later...

    > http://www.quandjetaispetit.org
    >
    > Very interesting series!

    I gotta agree. I wonder how he kept track of all those folks?

    George Kerby, Aug 26, 2003
  7. TJ

    Paul Heslop Guest

    TJ wrote:

    > Not sure I understand what you mean...

    Sorry, are you trying to interest us in the site itself or those
    particular pictures?

    Paul Heslop, Aug 26, 2003
  8. TJ

    Paul Heslop Guest

    George Kerby wrote:

    > On 8/26/03 4:30 PM, in article
    > -berlin.de, "Charlie D"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > "TJ" <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> On the left, the portrait of a child. On the right, the same child 30 years
    > >> later...

    > > http://www.quandjetaispetit.org
    > >
    > > Very interesting series!

    > I gotta agree. I wonder how he kept track of all those folks?

    He's a stalker :O)

    Paul Heslop, Aug 26, 2003
  9. TJ

    Bryce Guest

    Okay boy. How hard you want me to think?

    spam, spam, spam, spam....

    Better?

    Bryce, Aug 26, 2003
  10. "TJ" <> wrote in message
    > On the left, the portrait of a child. On the right, the same child 30

    years
    > later...
    >
    > http://www.quandjetaispetit.org
    >
    > We hope you enjoy it.
    >
    > T.

    1980 to 2003 is only 23 years, not thirty.

    Douglas A. Shrader, Aug 27, 2003
  11. TJ

    TJ Guest

    Sorry, I was talking about the site !

    TJ, Aug 27, 2003
  12. TJ

    Paul Bartram Guest

    "George Kerby" <> wrote

    > I gotta agree. I wonder how he kept track of all those folks?

    Back in 1964, BBC TV started a series called '7 UP' which interviewed a
    group of 7 year old boys and girls on a variety of subjects. At age 14, 21
    and 28 they rounded them up and asked basically the same questions. The
    interesting thing (apart from seeing them at different stages of
    development) was that the individual's status and circumstances as a child
    did not seem to be reflected in how they 'turned out', or how they now see
    the world.

    The BBC repeated the experiment with "7 UP 2000' and are currently
    'tracking' 19 youngsters in exactly the same way.

    http://www.nationaudio.com/News/DailyNation/30042000/Comment/London.html

    Paul

    Paul Bartram, Aug 27, 2003
  13. TJ

    TJ Guest

    Not at all, I am just inviting you to participate to my site. That's all.
    All you have to do is send 2 pictures. Have a look at the "incription" tab.

    T.

    TJ, Aug 27, 2003
  14. TJ

    TJ Guest

    They subscribe (inscription page) and send their pictures. I don't know any
    of these people. That's the beauty of this project.

    "George Kerby" <> wrote in message
    > On 8/26/03 4:30 PM, in article
    > -berlin.de, "Charlie D"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > "TJ" <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> On the left, the portrait of a child. On the right, the same child 30

    years
    > >> later...

    > > http://www.quandjetaispetit.org
    > >
    > > Very interesting series!

    > I gotta agree. I wonder how he kept track of all those folks?

    http://www.uncensored-news.com

    <><><><><><><><>

    TJ, Aug 27, 2003
  15. TJ

    Mister M. Guest

    Mister M., Aug 27, 2003
  16. TJ

    Paul Heslop Guest

    TJ wrote:

    > Sorry, I was talking about the site !

    :O) That's okay then

    Paul Heslop, Aug 27, 2003
  17. TJ

    Ron Hunter Guest

    TJ wrote:

    > On the left, the portrait of a child. On the right, the same child 30 years
    > later...
    >
    > http://www.quandjetaispetit.org
    >
    > We hope you enjoy it.
    >
    > T.

    WEll, your pictures are better than your math, but the subject was, and
    still is, quite pretty.

    Ron Hunter, Aug 27, 2003
  18. TJ

    Chip Gallo Guest

    Douglas A. Shrader wrote:
    > "TJ" <> wrote in message
    >> On the left, the portrait of a child. On the right, the same child
    >> 30 years later...
    >>
    >> http://www.quandjetaispetit.org
    >>
    >> We hope you enjoy it.
    >>
    >> T.
    >>

    > 1980 to 2003 is only 23 years, not thirty.

    New French Math

    Chip Gallo, Aug 27, 2003
  19. TJ

    TJ Guest

    Thanks Ron. BTW, they are not my pictures but those of people who wish to
    participate.

    So anyone is welcome to join. Here is a registration form in english:
    http://www.quandjetaispetit.org/inscription_en.asp

    I know all this french stuff is quite confusing, but I thought the subject
    was simple enough to be understood by all :)

    Thomas

    TJ, Aug 27, 2003
  20. TJ

    Graham Guest

    TJ wrote:
    > Not sure I understand what you mean...

    "A plug" is a slang term meaning a promotion, an advert, an attempt to
    draw attention to something.

    Graham, Aug 28, 2003