  1. My laptop freezes up whenever I insert my D-Link DWL-G650 card. If I pull it
    back out, it unfreezes. It used to work with no problems, but now not at
    all. Any Ideas?
    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=, Aug 15, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=

    Malke Guest

    Dave wrote:

    > My laptop freezes up whenever I insert my D-Link DWL-G650 card. If I
    > pull it
    > back out, it unfreezes. It used to work with no problems, but now not
    > at
    > all. Any Ideas?

    Perhaps the card slot is damaged. Try another wireless adapter card;
    maybe a friend has one you can borrow. If the same thing happens you'll
    know it is a hardware problem on the laptop. If you don't have any
    problem, then the D-Link card may be damaged and should be replaced.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com