  1. hi can you help when i leave my pc on at night i cant get programs to work
    next morning (pc has frozen) i have to close down program i was using via
    the task manager and end up losing files o/s win xp thanks jc

    james christie, Oct 7, 2005

  2. james christie

    old jon Guest

    "james christie" <> wrote in message
    news:di5am7$6gp$-infra.bt.com...
    > hi can you help when i leave my pc on at night i cant get programs to work
    > next morning (pc has frozen) i have to close down program i was using via
    > the task manager and end up losing files o/s win xp thanks jc

    Time for a look at your Event Viewer James. Any errors shown might help to
    resolve your problem.
    bw..OJ

    old jon, Oct 7, 2005

  3. hi john how do i get into event viewer jc

    james christie, Oct 7, 2005
  4. james christie

    Unk Guest

    On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 16:36:29 +0000 (UTC), "james christie" <>
    wrote:

    >hi john how do i get into event viewer jc
    >"old jon" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "james christie" <> wrote in message
    >>> hi can you help when i leave my pc on at night i cant get programs to
    >>> work next morning (pc has frozen) i have to close down program i was
    >>> using via the task manager and end up losing files o/s win xp thanks jc
    >>>

    >> Time for a look at your Event Viewer James. Any errors shown might help to
    >> resolve your problem.
    >> bw..OJ

    Right click on "My Computer" and select Manage.
    Expand the Event Viewer category and look through each of the three
    sub-categories for the red flagged error records. Double click on an
    error record to see the details.

    Unk, Oct 7, 2005