    happened three times, while World of Warcraft was installing in the
    background. I later decided to just stay off the computer while it was
    installing, and haven't really had any problems since.
    =?Utf-8?B?emFjaw==?=, Jul 7, 2005

  2. I've yet to get my new system board & processor so I can't say for sure if
    this is a problem or not. However one of the times I've installed World of
    Warcraft ,on the 32 bit XP pro, I had a couple internet windows open and it
    caused a crash also. I would be more apt to blame Warcraft than I would IE.
    I would think that the Warcraft installer is just eating up too much of the
    system resources and with the added strain of all those IE windows the system
    just became unstable and froze up.

    Randall

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFuZGFsbA==?=, Jul 7, 2005