    albericht Guest

    Sometimes it freezes up. I try Ctrl-Alt-Delete, but that does not always
    work, so I have to do a cold boot.
    albericht, Dec 3, 2007

  2. "it" freezes up. We really can't help you here without knowing what
    operating system you're running and what kind of hardware and software
    you're running.

    this forum is for 64bit Windows. If you're not running 64bit Windows, you
    might do better on a forum more specific to what you're running.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 3, 2007