    website www.freeworlddialuo.com is unreachable.

    What's going on..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jun 11, 2008

  2. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    In news:,
    Ivor Jones <> typed, for some strange,
    unexplained reason:
    : Anyone else using FWD having problems the last couple of days..? Since
    : Sipgate closed the back door I've been using them to terminate my US
    : IpKall number, but I'm getting "DNS error" from my Fritz!Box log and
    : the website www.freeworlddialuo.com is unreachable.

    Or even www.freeworlddialup.com ;-)

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jun 11, 2008

  3. Ivor Jones

    Guest

    On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:43:56 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >In news:,
    >Ivor Jones <> typed, for some strange,
    >unexplained reason:
    >: Anyone else using FWD having problems the last couple of days..? Since
    >: Sipgate closed the back door I've been using them to terminate my US
    >: IpKall number, but I'm getting "DNS error" from my Fritz!Box log and
    >: the website www.freeworlddialuo.com is unreachable.
    >
    >Or even www.freeworlddialup.com ;-)
    >
    >Ivor

    I wonder why I am not surprised about this maybe like many companies
    they have run out of cash or something ! .

    , Jun 11, 2008
  4. Ivor Jones

    Guest

    On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 23:39:20 +0200, Arnulf Sortland <>
    wrote:

    >> : Anyone else using FWD having problems the last couple of days..? Since
    >> : Sipgate closed the back door I've been using them to terminate my US
    >> : IpKall number, but I'm getting "DNS error" from my Fritz!Box log and
    >> : the website www.freeworlddialuo.com is unreachable.
    >>
    >> Or even www.freeworlddialup.com ;-)

    >The Jeff Pulver Blog is up:
    >http://pulverblog.pulver.com/

    Here it isn't
    " Yikes, pulverblog.pulver.com isn't loading right now "is the message
    I am getting on my screen .

    , Jun 11, 2008
  5. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    In news:,
    Me <> typed, for some strange, unexplained reason:
    : <> wrote:
    :
    : >In news:,
    : >Ivor Jones <> typed, for some strange,
    : >unexplained reason:
    : >: Anyone else using FWD having problems the last couple of days..?
    : >: Since Sipgate closed the back door I've been using them to
    : >: terminate my US IpKall number, but I'm getting "DNS error" from my
    : >: Fritz!Box log and the website www.freeworlddialuo.com is
    : >: unreachable.
    : >
    : >Or even www.freeworlddialup.com ;-)
    : >
    : >Ivor
    :
    : It's fine here Ivor. Maybe it's time for you to change ISP?
    :
    : Me

    It's ok *now* but it wasn't when I posted the message, it was up and down
    like a yoyo.

    What's my ISP got to do with it..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jun 12, 2008
  6. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    In news:,
    Me <> typed, for some strange, unexplained reason:
    : >What's my ISP got to do with it..?
    : >Ivor
    :
    : Possible problems with their DNS servers - if the website was working
    : for other people at the time you had problems - which appeared to be
    : the case.
    :
    : Me

    Well all other websites were working for me, as were the four other VoIP
    operators set up here.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jun 13, 2008
  7. Ivor Jones

    Soruk Guest

    On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:30:01 +0100, Ivor Jones <> wrote:

    >Anyone else using FWD having problems the last couple of days..? Since
    >Sipgate closed the back door I've been using them to terminate my US
    >IpKall number, but I'm getting "DNS error" from my Fritz!Box log and the
    >website www.freeworlddialuo.com is unreachable.

    I've got SipGate and Tesco for incoming PSTN calls. I also have ekiga.net
    registered on my Trixbox. (yes, I've disabled that notorious cron job.)

    Ekiga is still open, I've got my IpKall number pointed to that. It's also
    completely free.

    Not quite what you were looking at, but might be of use for your IpKall
    number?

    Soruk, Jun 15, 2008