    as one jpeg file.

    Is there any freeware that can do this?

    Thanks in anticipation :)
    Strangiato, Jan 11, 2004

  2. Strangiato

    nooobody Guest

    "Strangiato" <> wrote in message
    news:z9lMb.1590$...
    > I have some jpeg files that I want to merge together into one jpeg, one
    > after the other. It doesn't need to be fancy, just so that I can view

    them
    > as one jpeg file.
    >
    > Is there any freeware that can do this?
    >
    > Thanks in anticipation :)

    Irfanview can do that, and a lot of other things you might find interesting
    nooobody, Jan 11, 2004

  3. Strangiato

    ssome Guest

    MSoft's PowerPoint

    ssome

    ssome, Jan 12, 2004
  4. Strangiato

    TKO Guest

    Strangiato wrote:
    > I have some jpeg files that I want to merge together into one jpeg, one
    > after the other. It doesn't need to be fancy, just so that I can view them
    > as one jpeg file.
    >
    > Is there any freeware that can do this?
    >
    > Thanks in anticipation :)

    2 Pic, never tried it but sounds like it's what you're looking for.
    http://www.moor-software.com/
    or
    http://www.tusafe.com/nonags/gredit.html
    TKO, Jan 12, 2004
  5. Strangiato

    TKO Guest

    TKO wrote:

    > Strangiato wrote:
    >
    >> I have some jpeg files that I want to merge together into one jpeg, one
    >> after the other. It doesn't need to be fancy, just so that I can view
    >> them
    >> as one jpeg file.
    >>
    >> Is there any freeware that can do this?
    >>
    >> Thanks in anticipation :)
    >>

    > 2 Pic, never tried it but sounds like it's what you're looking for.
    > http://www.moor-software.com/
    > or
    > http://www.tusafe.com/nonags/gredit.html

    OK, now I've tried it, great program.
    TKO, Jan 12, 2004
  6. Strangiato

    keith nuttle Guest

    If you are not looking for perfect mergers try Irfanview available as
    shareware. I use its panorama mode to join maps and other things the do
    not have to have perfect fit. (perfect fit can be done in irfanview but
    it takes time)

    keith nuttle, Jan 12, 2004
  7. Strangiato

    Strangiato Guest

    I've been using irfanview for ages and didn't realise it could do that!

    Thanks all :)

    Strangiato, Jan 12, 2004
  8. Strangiato

    CoMa Guest

    Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
    On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:40:13 -0000,
    "Strangiato" wrote this message:

    >I have some jpeg files that I want to merge together into one jpeg, one
    >after the other. It doesn't need to be fancy, just so that I can view them
    >as one jpeg file.
    >
    >Is there any freeware that can do this?
    >
    >Thanks in anticipation :)

    Both IrfanView and XnView can do that,
    Look in the tools menu after "Panorama"

    http://www.irfanview.com/
    http://www.xnview.com/

    /CoMa

    --
    Conny (CoMa) Magnusson

    http://www.algonet.se/~hubbabub/
    ICQ : 1351964
    =============================
    Scitum est inter caecos luscum regnare posse.
    CoMa, Jan 12, 2004
  9. Strangiato wrote:

    > I have some jpeg files that I want to merge together into one jpeg, one
    > after the other. It doesn't need to be fancy, just so that I can view them
    > as one jpeg file.
    >
    > Is there any freeware that can do this?
    >
    > Thanks in anticipation :)

    You might try Jpegjoin from http://jpegclub.org/jpegtran/
    which offers *lossless* merging of JPEG images.

    Regards
    Guido
    Guido Vollbeding, Jan 12, 2004
  10. keith nuttle wrote:
    > If you are not looking for perfect mergers try Irfanview available as
    > shareware.

    When did Irfanview become shareware?
    --
    HTH
    George Richards, Jan 12, 2004
  11. Strangiato

    nic Guest

    try this
    http://www.webattack.com/get/2pic.html

    it is called 2pic and allows you to merge pcitures with tons of effects
    etc...
    nic

    nic, Jan 13, 2004
  12. Strangiato

    Vincent Guest

    keith nuttle <> wrote in news:40020A5B.7000509
    @worldnet.att.net:

    > If you are not looking for perfect mergers try Irfanview available as
    > shareware. I use its panorama mode to join maps and other things the do
    > not have to have perfect fit. (perfect fit can be done in irfanview but
    > it takes time)

    May you please explain how to get to the "perfect fit"? Never thought IV
    could do that, it could be useful ... thanks.

    --
    Stars shine like eyes
    Vincent, Jan 13, 2004