    looking for developers interested in this project.

    Sincerly,
    Vladimir Karmishin
    Vladimir Karmishin, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Vladimir Karmishin

    NO SPAMMERS Guest

    If you are going to GPL your project, why not have it hosted by SourceForge
    and others will be able to participate with you as well.

    --
    NO_SPAMMERS
    NO SPAMMERS, Oct 2, 2003

  3. Vladimir Karmishin

    jvnmohan

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    need Software which supports H323

    Hello,
    Anybody has softphone(H323). We have our own Gatekeepers.
    Need urgently.

    Regards,
    Mohan
    jvnmohan, Aug 13, 2006