    Thanks,
    --
    Nathan Gutman

    Nathan Gutman, Jul 5, 2007

  2. Nathan Gutman

    Tony M Guest

    On 05/07/2007 18:40, * Nathan Gutman wrote:
    > I am looking for a freeware slide show creator which would include
    > different transitions and audio addition.
    > I know that I can Google it but the system comes up a bunch of free
    > trials not freeware.
    > Could you share with us if you use any freeware slide show creators.
    > Thanks,

    Photo Story 3 for windows

    Tony M

    Tony M, Jul 5, 2007

  3. Nathan Gutman

    Bill Guest

    On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:40:02 -0400, Nathan Gutman
    <> wrote:

    >I am looking for a freeware slide show creator which would include
    >different transitions and audio addition.
    >I know that I can Google it but the system comes up a bunch of free
    >trials not freeware.
    >Could you share with us if you use any freeware slide show creators.
    >Thanks,

    Check out Slide Show Movie Maker at:

    http://www.joern-thiemann.de/tools/SSMM/index.html

    HTH
    Bill

    Bill, Jul 5, 2007
  4. Nathan Gutman

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Nathan Gutman wrote:
    > I am looking for a freeware slide show creator which would include
    > different transitions and audio addition.
    > I know that I can Google it but the system comes up a bunch of free
    > trials not freeware.
    > Could you share with us if you use any freeware slide show creators.
    > Thanks,

    I downloaded such a freeware slide show creator called 'SetUPGo.exe'
    Seems like it has all the features you mentioned.

    Ron Hunter, Jul 6, 2007
  5. Nathan Gutman

    ebro Guest

    Nathan Gutman wrote on donderdag ,5-7-2007 :
    > I am looking for a freeware slide show creator which would include different
    > transitions and audio addition.
    > I know that I can Google it but the system comes up a bunch of free trials
    > not freeware.
    > Could you share with us if you use any freeware slide show creators.
    > Thanks,

    try:
    http://www.stegmann.dk/mikkel/porta/
    or
    jalbum

    --
    Only those who know the secret can read a stream of bytes ....

    Eric

    ebro, Jul 6, 2007
  6. Ron Hunter wrote:
    > Nathan Gutman wrote:
    >> I am looking for a freeware slide show creator which would include
    >> different transitions and audio addition.
    >> I know that I can Google it but the system comes up a bunch of free
    >> trials not freeware.
    >> Could you share with us if you use any freeware slide show creators.
    >> Thanks,

    > I downloaded such a freeware slide show creator called 'SetUPGo.exe'
    > Seems like it has all the features you mentioned.

    Where have you downloaded it from? I don't seem to be able to find it.

    --
    Nathan Gutman

    Nathan Gutman, Jul 6, 2007
  7. Nathan Gutman

    Onno Voors Guest

    Onno Voors, Jul 6, 2007
  8. Nathan Gutman

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Nathan Gutman wrote:
    > Ron Hunter wrote:
    >> Nathan Gutman wrote:
    >>> I am looking for a freeware slide show creator which would include
    >>> different transitions and audio addition.
    >>> I know that I can Google it but the system comes up a bunch of free
    >>> trials not freeware.
    >>> Could you share with us if you use any freeware slide show creators.
    >>> Thanks,

    >> I downloaded such a freeware slide show creator called 'SetUPGo.exe'
    >> Seems like it has all the features you mentioned.

    > Where have you downloaded it from? I don't seem to be able to find it.

    Search for 'PictureGo'. I haven't actually tried to use it, but it does
    claim to have all the features you mentioned.

    Ron Hunter, Jul 7, 2007
  9. Ron Hunter wrote:
    > Nathan Gutman wrote:
    >> Ron Hunter wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I downloaded such a freeware slide show creator called 'SetUPGo.exe'
    >>> Seems like it has all the features you mentioned.

    >> Where have you downloaded it from? I don't seem to be able to find it.
    >>

    > Search for 'PictureGo'. I haven't actually tried to use it, but it does
    > claim to have all the features you mentioned.

    Thanks, I found it and it looks good from its description.

    --
    Nathan Gutman

    Nathan Gutman, Jul 12, 2007
  10. Ron Hunter wrote:
    > Nathan Gutman wrote:
    >> Ron Hunter wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I downloaded such a freeware slide show creator called 'SetUPGo.exe'
    >>> Seems like it has all the features you mentioned.

    >> Where have you downloaded it from? I don't seem to be able to find it.
    >>

    > Search for 'PictureGo'. I haven't actually tried to use it, but it does
    > claim to have all the features you mentioned.

    Looked at it, although nice it has no transitions.

    --
    Nathan Gutman

    Nathan Gutman, Jul 13, 2007
  11. Nathan Gutman

    Bill Guest

    On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:43:49 -0400, Nathan Gutman
    <> wrote:

    >Ron Hunter wrote:
    >> Nathan Gutman wrote:

    >>> Where have you downloaded it from? I don't seem to be able to find it.
    >>>

    >> Search for 'PictureGo'. I haven't actually tried to use it, but it does
    >> claim to have all the features you mentioned.

    >Looked at it, although nice it has no transitions.

    Look at Slideshoe Movie Maker - has transitions and sounds.

    Bill, Jul 13, 2007