    Volker Guest

    Anyone knows about a Freeware or CHEAP program that let's me convert .MOV
    files to more common formats like AVI, WMA.......
    Volker, Mar 28, 2005

  2. Volker

    cluedweasel Guest

    Very first hit on Google; http://www.videohelp.com/mov2avi.htm
    cluedweasel, Mar 28, 2005

  3. Volker

    woodstockii Guest

    cluedweasel wrote:
    > On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:07:39 +0000 (UTC), Volker
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Anyone knows about a Freeware or CHEAP program that let's me convert .MOV
    >>files to more common formats like AVI, WMA.......

    > Very first hit on Google; http://www.videohelp.com/mov2avi.htm

    try windows encoder.. Maybe that is what your need?
    woodstockii, Mar 28, 2005
  4. Volker

    elaich Guest

    Volker <> wrote in

    > Anyone knows about a Freeware or CHEAP program that let's me convert
    > .MOV files to more common formats like AVI, WMA.......

    You're going to find that the .avi files will be three times the size.

    ..mov is a good format. Use QuickAlternative to watch them instead of the
    buggy, bloated Apple Quicktime.
    elaich, Mar 29, 2005
  5. Volker

    pelmo

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hi, i found this new video encoder, it's really easy to use
    Check it out encode-video.com
    Pelmo
    pelmo, Dec 9, 2010
  6. Volker

    Saimon7

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    what about convert video into flv you can try use macvide. com Macvide VideoFlash Converter .try it's must be helpful to you.
    Saimon7, Feb 3, 2011