    Noz
    --
    Email (ROT13)

    Nozza, May 17, 2005

  2. Nozza

    old jon Guest

    Hi N. try at `alt.comp.freeware`. All the freeware in one place...J

    old jon, May 17, 2005

  3. "Nozza" <> wrote in message
    > Is there any freeware out there which would allow me to set up a
    > slideshow of pictures with background music which could be played on
    > any PC?

    Use Windows Moviemaker, if you have Windows XP (preferably with Service Pack
    2 - as this has the updated Windows Moviemaker).

    Movie Maker is included with XP and I think Windows ME too. You can do some
    pretty cool transition effects and use any MP3 file for the background
    music.

    **SS**

    secret squiddle, May 17, 2005
  4. Nozza

    Guest

    , May 18, 2005
  5. Nozza

    stacy

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Is it free for download?

    I want to create my Christmas photo movie by our digital photos, Is this software free for trial?

    stacy, Dec 26, 2007
  6. Nozza

    sunnyday

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2008
    Messages:
    6
    Hi,stacy.
    I use DVD Slideshow Buidler which helps me to create dvd photo/video slideshow with my own photos, video and music and burn HDDVD/DVD/VCD directly, also it can publish MP4/3GP file for mobile devices or even upload to Youtube,Yahoo Video,etc.

    you can find more from its official site:
    http://www.ourpix.com

    Recently when I browsed its official website ourpix.com, I found a giveaway software called "iphone slideshow" by chance.It is similar to DVD Slideshow Builder which helps to turn photos and video clips into video slideshow but only can publish MP4 file.

    I don't have iphone or ipod but use it to create slideshow movie for Youtube.

    If you just want to make photo video slideshow, download and have a try, the 2D/3D Transitions effects will make you feel worthful.

    Whether or no, it is free.

    http://www.ourpix.com/ourmoments/give-away.html

    hope it helps.

    Last edited: Sep 25, 2008
    sunnyday, Jul 10, 2008
  7. Nozza

    donaldtan

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    I recommend iPixSoft Flash Slideshow Creator , help to turn photos and musci to flash slideshow easily.

    donaldtan, Sep 20, 2009