Freeware Information and Links

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Bear Bottoms, Sep 25, 2006.

  1. Bear Bottoms

    Bear Bottoms Guest

    A good way to find freeware is via search engines though they provide a
    tremendous amount of information to sift through.

    A better way to find great freeware is to visit some great freeware sites
    though most have so much it is a timely chore:

    http://www.sixfiles.com/
    http://www.onlythebestfreeware.com/default.asp
    http://www.snapfiles.com/
    http://sourceforge.net/index.php

    A quicker way to find good freeware is asking here computer newsgroups
    and you will get a variety of answers.

    I also offer a much quicker way to find great freeware at my website which
    gives you some great choices, links and is quickly viewable. I get
    nothing for this effort. I do not sell ads or in any way make any gains.
    It is simply an offer to help.
    --
    I research freeware: http://bearbottoms1.com

    Bear Bottoms, Sep 25, 2006

  2. Bear Bottoms

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:24:35 -0500, Bear Bottoms
    <> wrote:

    >A good way to find freeware is via search engines

    But not by following links from spammers websites

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Sep 26, 2006

  3. Bear Bottoms

    Bear Bottoms Guest

    On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:25:01 +0200, Jim Watt wrote:

    > On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:24:35 -0500, Bear Bottoms
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>A good way to find freeware is via search engines

    > But not by following links from spammers websites

    Aw, I think your jealous. :p
    --
    I research freeware: http://bearbottoms1.com

    Bear Bottoms, Sep 26, 2006
  4. Bear Bottoms

    Travis Guest

    FCNZZRE FCNZZRE FCNZZRE FCNZZRE!

    Travis, Sep 27, 2006
  5. Bear Bottoms

    cosmo Guest

    "Bear Bottoms" <> wrote

    > A better way to find great freeware is to visit some great freeware sites
    > though most have so much it is a timely chore:
    >
    > http://www.sixfiles.com/
    > http://www.onlythebestfreeware.com/default.asp
    > http://www.snapfiles.com/
    > http://sourceforge.net/index.php

    frustrated baby.
    I missed a site; the default freeware site! ;-)
    You know there is a priceless site, but you don't like to name it?
    You are already spamming 5 newsgroups if I look to the newsgroups line.
    Indeed, spamming.

    cosmo, Sep 27, 2006