Freeware Fax Program

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Al Abama, Oct 2, 2003.

  1. Al Abama

    Al Abama Guest

    I sent this out before, but I never saw it in the group. If this is a
    duplicate post, I apologize.

    Can anyone recommend a good fax program (freeware)? I did a couple of
    searches, but could find nothing appropriate. All I need is a basic
    send/receive program, no broadcasting, no multiple numbers/recipients,
    etc..

    TIA
    Al Abama, Oct 2, 2003
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Al Abama

    Stevo Guest

    Al Abama wrote:
    > I sent this out before, but I never saw it in the group. If this is a
    > duplicate post, I apologize.
    >
    > Can anyone recommend a good fax program (freeware)? I did a couple of
    > searches, but could find nothing appropriate. All I need is a basic
    > send/receive program, no broadcasting, no multiple numbers/recipients,
    > etc..
    >
    > TIA


    I replied to your earlier post..

    I wonder if you van see this one?

    What operating system do you use? Win 95/98 and XP all have fax capability,
    not sure about 2K and I am too lazy to go look...

    --
    Stevo
    (pull the PIN to reply by e-mail)
    Stevo, Oct 2, 2003
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Al Abama

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 18:10:22 +1000, "Stevo" <> wrote:

    >Al Abama wrote:
    >> I sent this out before, but I never saw it in the group. If this is a
    >> duplicate post, I apologize.
    >>
    >> Can anyone recommend a good fax program (freeware)? I did a couple of
    >> searches, but could find nothing appropriate. All I need is a basic
    >> send/receive program, no broadcasting, no multiple numbers/recipients,
    >> etc..
    >>
    >> TIA

    >
    >I replied to your earlier post..
    >
    >I wonder if you van see this one?
    >
    >What operating system do you use? Win 95/98 and XP all have fax capability,


    98 doesn't.

    >not sure about 2K and I am too lazy to go look...
    >
    >--
    >Stevo
    >(pull the PIN to reply by e-mail)
    >



    -Barry
    ========
    Web page: http://members.optusnet.com.au/~barry.og
    Atheist, radio scanner, LIPD information.
    Voicemail/fax number +14136227640
    Barry OGrady, Oct 2, 2003
    #3
  4. Al Abama

    Stevo Guest

    Barry OGrady wrote:
    > On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 18:10:22 +1000, "Stevo"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Al Abama wrote:
    >>> I sent this out before, but I never saw it in the group. If this
    >>> is a duplicate post, I apologize.
    >>>
    >>> Can anyone recommend a good fax program (freeware)? I did a couple
    >>> of searches, but could find nothing appropriate. All I need is a
    >>> basic send/receive program, no broadcasting, no multiple
    >>> numbers/recipients, etc..
    >>>
    >>> TIA

    >>
    >> I replied to your earlier post..
    >>
    >> I wonder if you van see this one?
    >>
    >> What operating system do you use? Win 95/98 and XP all have fax
    >> capability,

    >
    > 98 doesn't.



    Actually it does Barry, take a look on a 98 CD, under
    tools\oldwin95\messageintl... :)

    --
    Stevo
    (pull the PIN to reply by e-mail)
    Stevo, Oct 2, 2003
    #4
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Al Abama

    Freeware Fax Program

    Al Abama, Oct 2, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    8,885
  2. r

    network fax freeware?

    r, Apr 19, 2006, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    560
    Hungerdunger
    Apr 19, 2006
  3. george

    free fax service, Fax online, Fax, Email fax

    george, Dec 26, 2007, in forum: Computer Information
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    517
    george
    Dec 26, 2007
  4. Replies:
    0
    Views:
    575
  5. Robert Feigel

    Any good, cheap fax software or freeware?

    Robert Feigel, May 21, 2006, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    11
    Views:
    1,156
    Robert Feigel
    May 31, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page