    USB hard drive so that I can restore the original system to my notebook
    afterward?

    Marty
    Martin Kallikak, Jr., Feb 23, 2007

  2. Freeware drive image maker

    I want to test out a different operating system on my notebook but when I
    get done, I want to set it back to exactly as it is now--- but I don't want
    to go through the time consuming hassle of a total reinstall of WIN XP Pro
    SP2 with all the drivers and applications, etc.

    Anyone have experience with decent freeware that will let me create an image
    on an external USB hard drive so that I can totally restore the original

    Martin Kallikak, Jr., Feb 25, 2007