Freeware alternative to NetIQ Vivinet Assessor

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by harald, Nov 21, 2005.

  1. harald

    harald Guest

    Folks,

    I am looking for a software solution to measure response times within
    our LAN network.

    Basically I need management compatible graphs of delay, jitter, loss
    and the likes. Also, the software should be able to set the appropriate
    ToS value (5) vor VoIP traffic.

    We have used NetIQ Chariot in the past in a lab environment and I
    believe the product is now called Vivinet Assessor.

    Is there a freeware alternative to it? Either for Windows 2000/XP or
    Linux?

    Thanks for your help.

    cheers,
    Harald