    My PC is capable of recording TV by attaching terrestrial TV antenna to the
    necessary input on the PC however I was wondering is it possible to connect
    my TV freeview box to my pc.
    bigredfred, Mar 28, 2005

  2. bigredfred

    carson Guest

    "bigredfred" <> wrote in message
    news:QCT1e.18764$4%...
    > My PC is capable of recording TV by attaching terrestrial TV antenna to

    the
    > necessary input on the PC however I was wondering is it possible to

    connect
    > my TV freeview box to my pc.

    Does it have the same connection type?
    If not, can you get an adaptor?
    If so, try it and find out
    carson, Mar 28, 2005

  3. bigredfred

    bigredfred Guest

    The freeview box connects to a television via a scart socket my PC has a
    scart socket but only to connect a TV to it as an output need to find away
    to input the signal from the freeview box to the PC.

    bigredfred, Mar 28, 2005
  4. bigredfred

    > The freeview box connects to a television via a scart socket my PC has a
    > scart socket but only to connect a TV to it as an output need to find away
    > to input the signal from the freeview box to the PC.

    No inputs on the video card?
    I doubt it will work.
    I have seen some adapters at best buy
    that connect from RCA video jacks to USB
    I believe it also came with some editing software
    that's another option
    carson, Mar 28, 2005
  5. bigredfred

    bigredfred Guest

    Thanks for your help anyway perhaps my best solution is find a freeview box
    that's has outputs other than scart, am sure there must be.

    bigredfred, Mar 28, 2005