    number of times with no reply.

    Even a sales man a Harvey Norman mention it to me.

    So how do I get the correct info.?

    Frank Williams, Oct 8, 2012

  2. Frank Williams

    Gordon Guest

    On 2012-10-08, Frank Williams <> wrote:

    > I cant seem to get a answer on this one
    >
    > I cant record any TV+1 channel at the delayed time it always records
    > at the current time.

    A mere time distorstion.

    How can you record Ads at 6pm, a 30 minute programme, on +1 at 7pm, unless
    it is at 7pm? I mean the recording takes place at the time the recorder
    operator says record. The recorder just records the stream. It has no idea
    what it is, ads, porn, or a Paul Holmes comeback.

    Gordon, Oct 8, 2012

  3. On 8 Oct 2012 03:06:52 GMT, Gordon <> wrote:

    >On 2012-10-08, Frank Williams <> wrote:
    >>

    >> I cant seem to get a answer on this one
    >>
    >> I cant record any TV+1 channel at the delayed time it always records
    >> at the current time.

    >A mere time distorstion.
    >
    >How can you record Ads at 6pm, a 30 minute programme, on +1 at 7pm, unless
    >it is at 7pm? I mean the recording takes place at the time the recorder
    >operator says record. The recorder just records the stream. It has no idea
    >what it is, ads, porn, or a Paul Holmes comeback.

    Sorry I dont think you have ever used a PVR..

    Frank Williams, Oct 8, 2012