    billing period, is this possible on freetalk?

    Regards,

    Paul

    Paul Westwell, Oct 30, 2005

  2. Paul Westwell

    Guest

    On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 07:17:50 GMT, "Paul Westwell" <>
    wrote:

    >Can anyone who is using Freetalk and has made chargeable calls confirm if
    >they show up under your account indicating the cost?

    Can't help you on this one Paul I use my voiphone account for all
    chargeable calls not that I make that many but at least I know I
    haven't got to pay for them at sometime in the future .

    , Oct 30, 2005

  3. Paul Westwell

    Deag Guest

    "Paul Westwell" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone who is using Freetalk and has made chargeable calls confirm if
    > they show up under your account indicating the cost?
    >
    > On vonage I know that you can see a running total of costs during the
    > billing period, is this possible on freetalk?
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Paul

    I use Freetalk (most reliable VOIP service I have tried so far) but have yet
    to make a chargeable call. I suspect that they do not list the charge as
    there is no room for it. It can't be that difficult to work out as they list
    most of their charges and you can see how long you were on the phone for.

    Deag, Nov 2, 2005